YO YO YO!!

Link

nyet121_people_kevin_federline.sff.jpg

Originally Posted by Yahoo News

The dawn of Kevin Federline's hip-hop career has begun, though it remains to be seen if it will last past breakfast. A track by Federline was posted on the Internet by Disco D, the producer of his upcoming album, "The Truth," to be released next year.

Though the song has since been taken off Disco D's Web site, it has popped up elsewhere, giving a glimpse of Mr. Britney Spears' rhyming, um, abilities.

"Back then, they called me K-Fed, but you can call me Daddy instead," he intones in the chorus of "Y'all Ain't Ready."

Over an industrial beat reminiscent of Kelis' "Milkshake," Federline represents himself as a brash, newsworthy figure ahead of his time. "People always asking me when's the release date / Well, baby you can wait and see, until then all these Pavarottis followin' me," he raps, nicknaming paparazzi after the Italian opera singer.

Tabloids might remark that their photographers are actually focused on his pop star wife. Before meeting Spears, Federline's career was mostly limited to backup dancing. The couple wed last year and had a son in September.

Already garnering comparisons to Vanilla Ice, Federline's album appears destined for late-night punch lines. But the 27-year-old does anticipate some backlash from his musical pursuits: "My prediction is that y'all gonna hate on the style we create, straight 2008."

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by coldmilkcup+Nov 4 2005, 09:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coldmilkcup - Nov 4 2005, 09:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 4 2005, 09:12 AM

can't be worse than what any other rapper's doing right now

You will fucking eat your words soon.

[/b]

why, is hip hop going to stop sucking?

Originally posted by coldmilkcup+Nov 3 2005, 06:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coldmilkcup - Nov 3 2005, 06:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 4 2005, 09:12 AM

[/b]

:haha:

:shook:

:rolleyes:

Rap is dead...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 4 2005, 09:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 4 2005, 09:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by coldmilkcup@Nov 4 2005, 09:23 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 4 2005, 09:12 AM

[/b]

I'll be the first to admit that 9/10ths of hip hop coming out at the moment is garbage, but I find it hard to take your opinion on the genre seriously when you like MF Doom.

Originally posted by coldmilkcup+Nov 4 2005, 09:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coldmilkcup - Nov 4 2005, 09:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 4 2005, 09:28 AM

I'll be the first to admit that 9/10ths of hip hop coming out at the moment is garbage, but I find it hard to take your opinion on the genre seriously when you like MF Doom.

[/b]

doom, ghostface and MOP is the only shit worth listening to. everything else is rubbish.

and you have to take my opinion seriously, i've got over 10,000 posts AND i'm a moderator. i'm always right by default

found this...

Britney Spears had some harsh advice for her hubby regarding his nascent singing career: Don’t get your hopes up.

Kevin Federline recently brought home some music he’d recorded and he played it for Spears, according to the new issue of In Touch Weekly.

His efforts were “greeted with hurtful laughter from his superstar wife, who was unimpressed,� reports the mag. “She said his debut CD might sell ‘a hundred, maybe a thousand’ copies if he was lucky,’� an “insider� told the mag, who added, “Kevin looked really hurt.�

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 4 2005, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 4 2005, 10:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by coldmilkcup@Nov 4 2005, 09:45 AM

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 4 2005, 09:28 AM

doom, ghostface and MOP is the only shit worth listening to. everything else is rubbish.

and you have to take my opinion seriously, i've got over 10,000 posts AND i'm a moderator. i'm always right by default

[/b]

Hahaha.

Ghostface is good, MOP are dope for about 15 minutes. The best albums in the last couple of years off the top of my head have been by Masta Ace, RA The Rugged Man, Outerspace, Skinnyman, Murs, Immortal Technique and The Game.[/dRoPpInG KnOwLeDgE]

Originally posted by coldmilkcup@Nov 4 2005, 10:22 AM

Hahaha.

Ghostface is good, MOP are dope for about 15 minutes. The best albums in the last couple of years off the top of my head have been by Masta Ace, RA The Rugged Man, Outerspace, Skinnyman, Murs, Immortal Technique and The Game.[/dRoPpInG KnOwLeDgE]

RA's album was a complete disappointment. absolute garbage. if he had released it 5 years ago i might have given one eighth of a shit