YO YO YO Wanabe thugs....

Guest FUGITIVE

Guest FUGITIVE

damn these wanabe thugs piss me off......i was walking home from work when this guy comes out of my building walking wit a limp towards me.... he stretches out his hands and goes......

him:"YO YO YO WHAT UP MY HOMIE?"....

me: "DO I KNOW YOU"

him:"WHAT NIGGAH YOU DONT RECOGNIZE YA BOY?, HUH NIGGUAH?.....

me: "NO I DONT THINK WE MET"

him: "WHAT YOU SAY NIGGUH, WHY YOU DISS ME LIKE THAT YOU BITCH ASS NIGGUH, YOU WANN SHOOT THEM ONES RIGHT NOW? YOU BETTER GIVE ME DAPS EVERYTIME YOU SEE ME FROM NOW ON....

me: "YEA OKAY BUDDY" (walks away and laughs)

this came out of the fucking blue, i have never seen the guy before in my life, fagots.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by i11igul

don't lie about how you were sizing him up and searching his belt/waist line to make sure he was packing...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha, soo true- but a hilarious story none the less.....if i was black, and people constantly reffered to me as "niggahh""nukka" or "nukker"(example conversation) i would call them nigger

them:whadup nukka

me:word nigger

and it would be funny

<span style='color:black'>How come wiggers for the most part act like really animated over exagerated black people.

Anywho. I had some black dude at the 7-11 say to me "Hey phantom! Gimme one of them Newports. Im not playin with you." I told him "I got you man." Then I turned around and walked on my way. My favorite response to these kinds of questions is. I dont have any give away smokes or I dont need anyone to help me spend my money. Will some one fuck me up one of these days? I'll keep you posted.</span>

Originally posted by FUGITIVE

damn these wanabe thugs piss me off......i was walking home from work when this guy comes out of my building walking wit a limp towards me.... he stretches out his hands and goes......

him:"YO YO YO WHAT UP MY HOMIE?"....

me: "DO I KNOW YOU"

him:"WHAT NIGGAH YOU DONT RECOGNIZE YA BOY?, HUH NIGGUAH?.....

me: "NO I DONT THINK WE MET"

him: "WHAT YOU SAY NIGGUH, WHY YOU DISS ME LIKE THAT YOU BITCH ASS NIGGUH, YOU WANN SHOOT THEM ONES RIGHT NOW? YOU BETTER GIVE ME DAPS EVERYTIME YOU SEE ME FROM NOW ON....

me: "YEA OKAY BUDDY" (walks away and laughs)

this came out of the fucking blue, i have never seen the guy before in my life, fagots.

wow that story was both hilarious and intriguing. :rolleyes:

Yeah.

This one crackhead I knew used to run around with this ace of spades and he'd put it in peoples faces then be like "this is it" then run away really fast. He'd also stand around screaming about dirty needles and shit on street corners for no reason.

Guest FUGITIVE
Originally posted by KING BLING

I dont believe you

NIGGUH YOU MUST, BIATCH!!

i dont think he was a crack head but he was deff on something.......thugocs

i live in a neighborhood where i can never tell if the gs are fake or real, so i leave them alone. it's weird, a lot of them act like i'm the plague. if i'm walking around at night, they give me this huge berth on the sidewalk like i got a force field or something. hooray for people being confused by the white boy in the ghetto.

as far as homeless folk, hey, i'm doing better than most of these crazy people. if one of them politely asks me for a cigarette, sure, i'll give em one. if they ask for money, depending how i'm feeling, i might give em some change. i had a dude ask me for a job once. i laughed and said i was looking for one, too. some of these crazies are the best defense against the criminal element. i had this dude i gave a cigarette to sit on the sidewalk next to my car for three hours once to "watch it while i was gone." i came back and told him i thought he was kidding when he offered to do that. he looked me dead in the eye and said, "i never joke about my peoples." he shook my hand and walked away. crazy people rule.

Archived