Yo Yo Whats UPPP

WH33LS

hi everyone .. i just wanted to say Hello .. Graffiti i think is the coolest shit .. unfortinutly i don't got any graffiti skills,, i learning 3d models now

just wanted to say high to this community and if you guys wanted to .. you can come onto my site and ADVERTISE, Post links to Videos or Pics, Debate or Argue, News, Free Tutorials, 3D Models, or you can shit on me for making such stupid post or maybe come over for a chat .. it's totally up to you and would like to see you there

OR NOT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WH33LS@Feb 13 2006, 11:46 PM

ClicK MeH

hi everyone .. i just wanted to say Hello .. Graffiti i think is the coolest shit .. unfortinutly i don't got any graffiti skills,, i learning 3d models now

just wanted to say high to this community and if you guys wanted to .. you can come onto my site and ADVERTISE, Post links to Videos or Pics, Debate or Argue, News, Free Tutorials, 3D Models, or you can shit on me for making such stupid post or maybe come over for a chat .. it's totally up to you and would like to see you there

ClicK MeH

DhYEyVoqN4JrCy3wvABheCNXaWlk.jpg

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Feb 13 2006, 07:56 PM

257695929_l.jpg

257695929_l.jpg

257695929_l.jpg

please stop that its giving me nightmares everytime i see it i cringe and think about suicide :yuck: