yo yo im wearin gloves 4 no rezon: the fingerless gloves appreciation thread

Dick Quickwood

I bought a pair last january or so after i saw some on sale in the newspaper, because when i ride my bike in cold weather, my hands get painfully cold, and let's face it, fingerless gloves are cool to wear, because everything 80's is in vogue right now, right ? they also protect your hands if you like to do certain sliding tricks, if you are skateboardically inclined.

http://muscleking.com/images/altus_t_nails/altus740.jpg'>

arcel's gloves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've got a really nice blcka knit pair with embroidered white skulls on the top of each one. Although fingerless gloves are essentially worthless when riding a bike in cold weather, I like the way you can do all sorts of manipulative things with your fingers being given free reign. You ever try to enter an ATM pincode with full gloves on without mashing all the keys at once? Yeah, that's what I thought bitch!

Originally posted by Devilush

no need to wear gloves here in sf. it was like 90 degrees last monday!

Hell yeah it was hot. Try Sacto Devilush.....sweating so much I had to change my shirt like...3 times.

But winter is finally here. So cold at last...I love all the accessories i get to wear.

Better than the fingerless gloves, which are both rad and appreciated by the way, are those mittens with the trigger finger. Mittens in the first place are either (a) faggish (B) for little kids or © for girls. But when the element of a trigger finger being freed up is added to the occasion there is just so much more that you can do with these gangster ass mittens. You can smoke cigarettes and not just look like another motherfuckin tard with a helmet and safety pins holdin them joints on to your jacket with the homotarian style mittens. Hell yeah fool. Appreciated.

Originally posted by LENS

Hell yeah it was hot. Try Sacto Devilush.....sweating so much I had to change my shirt like...3 times.

But winter is finally here. So cold at last...I love all the accessories i get to wear.

ewww that hot eh?? sacto gets some really hot weather. i love it when it gets cold out here. i work better and plus, i like cuddling under the sheets at night instead of sweating my ass off.

Archived