Yo WHat UP

KRYLON KILLA

whaTs THe DIlls ... IM ONlY 15 AnD FrOm NeW jErz.. I jUSt StaRted WriTinG THAnkS tO alL the NEw GUys BOmBIng My STate. TheY Are My InspIRatioN TO SnEAk Out AT NIghT AnD "KilL ShiT". So IF AnYBodY FROm DIRtY JERz IS Up In HErE I'd APpreeCEAte IF You'd POSt SoME EMo,SAvioR,OZtium (I ThinK),ByaS,JEniUS,and STie. KIlLen YOUr HOOd NExt!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

you like hip-hop. i can tell. my friends tell me i am "smart like dat."

Originally posted by KRYLON KILLA:

Im JusT A THoURough NIga(WeRD!). Im OnlY a SOphOMore AND SHit AND all DEm SEniORS SHow Me MAd LOvE At LuNcH TIMe. PuErto ROcks!

3-2=1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im usually a nice guy.. but honestly is this a joke?? i really think it is.. sorry if im mistaken.

------------------

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1538091&a=11654961&p=49225359'>

Originally posted by dead people rule:

If you are really looking for help then stop acting like a fucking toy and use some intellect. The smart ones are the real thugs.

HAhAHAha , NIggaS BuGGin RevEaliNG HImself LIKe dAt , THats THE fiRSt Rule TO THUgGin (neVEr LEt AnoTHA NIGGa KNow WHaT YOU thiNKin). So GEt YoUr MInD RIghT TOy!

there IS somethign wrong with your caps lock...no one would intentionally post like that two times in a row..oh yeah and turn off the ebonics lock...it is in the upper right hand corner of your key pad all the yos and what not is confuseing.

Do you have to type like that? It's getting on my fucking nerves.

Oh and uh by the way, this is the fucking BENCH. So, post some fucking flix assface...

------------------

Read between the lines...

| |f|u|c|k| |y|o|u| |

So IF AnYBodY FROm DIRtY JERz IS Up In HErE I'd APpreeCEAte IF You'd POSt SoME EMo,SAvioR,OZtium (I ThinK),ByaS,JEniUS,and STie.

CAn You REad YOu IgNEraNT NIg.. I aSked ALReAdy. AND AboUt My TyPIn < THAts LYke MY sTyLE(WeRd!) I do My GraFFix LIke THat > So Im JUsT RePResEntin! ONe!

Archived