YO WHAT THE FUCK B?

MEROJUANA

WHY DO I ALWAYS GO OVER MY MINUTES B? I DONT EVEN BE TALKIN LIKE THAT ON THE CELL PHONE YO. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON? FUCK CINGULAR B FOR REAL, FUCK THOSE NIGGAS. I HAVE 450 "ANYTIME" MINUTES AND I ALWAYS END UP GOIN OVER NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY NOT TO. THAT SHIT IS WACK, ALSO, WHEN I DO GO OVER, NIGGAS RAAAAAAPE ME! HOW AM I PAYIN 300 DOLLARS ON A PHONE BILL? CUZ I WENT OVER BY 23 MINUTES? FUCK THAT! FUCK YOU! FUCK CELL PHONES YO. IF THOSE SHITS DIDNT ALLOW ME TO COMMUNICATE WITH NIGGAS WITHOUT THE USE OF WIRES I WOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF THE NIGGA THAT INVENTED THOSE SHITS. ACTUALLY, WHO INVENTED THE CELL PHONE? CAN ONE OF YOU SMART NIGGAS FIND OUT? OH AND I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT COMPUTER HELP THREAD BECAUSE I GOT THESE TWO .AVI VIDEOS THAT DONT WORK, WHEN I PLAY EM IN WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER IT SAYS "ERROR DOWNLOADING CODEC" THEN IT JUST PLAYS THE SOUND, BUT NO VIDEO. HELP A NIGGA OUT. "I GET RICH, YOU GET DEADED, I GET ERECTIONS, OFFA REVENGE KID..." I CAN NEVER STICK TO ONE TOPIC ON THESE THINGS B. SHIT IS CRAZY. I THINK I HAVE ADD. XANAX GETS YOU FUUUUUUUCKED UP B! WHOA.

MEROOOOO

SMOKE WET.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sprint dicked me this month in the worst. said i went 2000 minutes over my plan.

i've never had less than 2 phones at any given time and not once in the last 2 years have i ever gone over any of their minutes.

told ya boys to go fuck themselves and that i wont be paying until i see a detailed list of my calls

fucking sprint. 3rd time some dumb shit like this has happened with them

The guy that founded Boost is supposed to be launching some new shit called "Ampt" or "Amp" in the next couple months.. you should look into that shit, I'm sure they'll be running promotional specials and whatnot.

That or switch over to Carrier Pidgeon Mobile or Smoke Signal Wireless.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Jul 25 2005, 04:43 PM

The guy that founded Boost is supposed to be launching some new shit called "Ampt" or "Amp" in the next couple months.. you should look into that shit, I'm sure they'll be running promotional specials and whatnot.

That or switch over to Carrier Pidgeon Mobile or Smoke Signal Wireless.

LOL THIS NIGGA.

MEROOOOO

BEE ARRRRR

i'm about to get the new nextel in a couple weeks, hoodrat bitches practically throw the pussy at you if you got the newest one. the worst is when one broad has the nerve to bleep you without alerting you first, while you're trying to fuck another. custom ringers are the shit though.

My last cell phone met its' demise in a Dairy Queen parking lot....and after I got completely fucked over by VoiceStream and had a little "fun" with the windows on about 12 of thier stores....motherfuckers can kiss my ass.

Ive got nextel, like 1000 minutes a month or some shit. Free nights and weekends, unlimited two way. I dont know how the fuck people go over on cellphone bills. Shits real easy.

I also completely broke off the front face plate of my i860 and the front screen. Then I call them up and they tell me it's $100 through insurance to get a new phone since it's a premium model.

Fuck that, I see kids with this phone all the time, soon enough it's gonna be mine.

Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 25 2005, 08:17 PM

Ive got nextel, like 1000 minutes a month or some shit. Free nights and weekends, unlimited two way. I dont know how the fuck people go over on cellphone bills. Shits real easy.

I also completely broke off the front face plate of my i860 and the front screen. Then I call them up and they tell me it's $100 through insurance to get a new phone since it's a premium model.

Fuck that, I see kids with this phone all the time, soon enough it's gonna be mine.

I GOT LIKE 4 NEXTELS AND I DONT GOT NEXTEL NO MORE. NIGGAS GET JUXED EARLY.

M E R O E

MLBTEAM.