Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YO WHAT THE FUCK B?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MEROJUANA, Jul 25, 2005.

1. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

WHY DO I ALWAYS GO OVER MY MINUTES B? I DONT EVEN BE TALKIN LIKE THAT ON THE CELL PHONE YO. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON? FUCK CINGULAR B FOR REAL, FUCK THOSE NIGGAS. I HAVE 450 "ANYTIME" MINUTES AND I ALWAYS END UP GOIN OVER NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY NOT TO. THAT SHIT IS WACK, ALSO, WHEN I DO GO OVER, NIGGAS RAAAAAAPE ME! HOW AM I PAYIN 300 DOLLARS ON A PHONE BILL? CUZ I WENT OVER BY 23 MINUTES? FUCK THAT! FUCK YOU! FUCK CELL PHONES YO. IF THOSE SHITS DIDNT ALLOW ME TO COMMUNICATE WITH NIGGAS WITHOUT THE USE OF WIRES I WOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF THE NIGGA THAT INVENTED THOSE SHITS. ACTUALLY, WHO INVENTED THE CELL PHONE? CAN ONE OF YOU SMART NIGGAS FIND OUT? OH AND I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT COMPUTER HELP THREAD BECAUSE I GOT THESE TWO .AVI VIDEOS THAT DONT WORK, WHEN I PLAY EM IN WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER IT SAYS "ERROR DOWNLOADING CODEC" THEN IT JUST PLAYS THE SOUND, BUT NO VIDEO. HELP A NIGGA OUT. "I GET RICH, YOU GET DEADED, I GET ERECTIONS, OFFA REVENGE KID..." I CAN NEVER STICK TO ONE TOPIC ON THESE THINGS B. SHIT IS CRAZY. I THINK I HAVE ADD. XANAX GETS YOU FUUUUUUUCKED UP B! WHOA.

MEROOOOO
    SMOKE WET.

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

prepaid son.they cant get you with a bill once you run out,then you just run to the store and reload minutes when it does run out.
    but the xanax would explain the different topics in one sentence.have a drink and break your cellphone.

3. synaps

synaps Senior Member

sprint dicked me this month in the worst. said i went 2000 minutes over my plan.

i've never had less than 2 phones at any given time and not once in the last 2 years have i ever gone over any of their minutes.

told ya boys to go fuck themselves and that i wont be paying until i see a detailed list of my calls

fucking sprint. 3rd time some dumb shit like this has happened with them

4. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

IM TRYING TO SEE WHATS POPPIN WITH A BOOST PHONE, BUT I HEARD THEM NIGGAS RAPE YOU ALSO WITH BULLSHIT ASS FEES AND WHATNOT. I NEED A BLEEP, EARLY.

MEROOOOO

5. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

a xanax would be excellent right now

6. synaps

synaps Senior Member

[​IMG]

fees shorty... fees

7. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

The guy that founded Boost is supposed to be launching some new shit called "Ampt" or "Amp" in the next couple months.. you should look into that shit, I'm sure they'll be running promotional specials and whatnot.

That or switch over to Carrier Pidgeon Mobile or Smoke Signal Wireless.

8. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

LOL THIS NIGGA.

MEROOOOO
    BEE ARRRRR

9. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

smoke signals..thats reminds me of a reno911 episode with that black dude from mad tv.he was tryin to convince them that he was native american.

10. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i'm about to get the new nextel in a couple weeks, hoodrat bitches practically throw the pussy at you if you got the newest one. the worst is when one broad has the nerve to bleep you without alerting you first, while you're trying to fuck another. custom ringers are the shit though.

11. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

fool get with t-mobile

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i dont have a house or cell phone. fuck people being able to get ahold of me.

13. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

these mufuckas are fucked up too..and since they lost that deal with cingular to use their towers reception in some parts of the country is fucked...

^0^ "fuck work"

14. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

if you decide to work, get a job where you get a discount with the cell phone plan

i work at a hospital and we get discounts with sprint, cingular and verizon

15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

you should probably just get more minutes.
    i'm pretty sure all the other companies charge you an assload for going over your minutes too. actually i'm sure of it.