Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YO WHAT HAPPENED TO TEASE??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yo i havent been on this channel zero shit in a long ass time looks like a lot of shit changed....what happened to that corny ass nigga tease?? whats really new around this place god damn

2. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Some girl swallowed his cum giving him head and now he is the father of two twin boys.

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

YEA YEA I REMEMBER THAT SHIT....THATS O.G. SHIT RIGHT THERE

I HEARD YOU GUYS SCARED THAT NIGGA OFF...I KNO HIS CORNY ASS PROBABLY WROTE SOME GOODBYE SPEECH OR SOME SHIT....

I ALSO REMEMBER CHRIST PUNCHER FALLIN OFF?? THAT FOOL MAKE A COMEBACK...WHAT ABUOT THE OTHER CAPSLOCK LOVING MUTHAFUCKER MEROJUANA THE NEW YORK VERSION OF ME....WHATS HAPPENIN

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

we didn't scare him off, we did him (and the rest of 12oz) a favour and condemned him.

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

We all know he's lurking around with a new name somewhere....

6. Abracadabra

tease can't hide himself for very long. he can't help but to be the jackass that he is

7. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Fuck Tease and the horse he rode in on.

8. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

you guys are trippin. this kid might have been a dick on here back in the day, but i met him at that clogged caps graffiti event in san antonio and dude was funny as shit. he might have a screw or two lose in his noggin' but dude was cool as shit i thought. viva la tease

9. Abracadabra

ON HERE HE WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS AND WASN'T DOING HIMSELF ANY FAVOURS. HIS WHOLE LIFE REVOLVED AROUND THIS PLACE AND HE NEEDED A REALITY CHECK

*oops, sorry for the caps

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

OMG CAPS YOU MOE LESTER JOCKER.

11. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

I HEARD HE DIED.

12. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

i cant believe you come back and ask about tease...

14. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

maybe he spontaneously combusted.

15. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.