Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

yo use kws

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by ted bundy, Feb 1, 2002.

1. ted bundy

ted bundy New Jack

yo use hit me with a instant message... crashthenet36 ....i got a crazy story to tell...then ill delete this shit peace jetrockkkkkkkssss kws a3d bfs

2. sect one

sect one Elite Member

god youre a fucking moron

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

hey mom, call me! i need some food money!!!

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I'll second that!!!!!!

5. ted bundy

ted bundy New Jack

shut the fuck up fags if you take this message board this serious then yo you aint got much going for you ... plus you know no one reads the other forums haha, but wait you fools probably do ..fucking toys

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

You're still a dumbass. :rolleyes:

7. sect one

sect one Elite Member

you are the toy looking for your girlfriend online how about you get some ointment for those ass pimples i left on your moms face .......dont be so stupid next time the bench is for pics

8. lubeyoursox

lubeyoursox New Jack

got em!

9. ted bundy

ted bundy New Jack

funny thing is the more views this thread gets the more i laugh and yeah i got kind bud yall probably dont thats why you all bitchy and moany , either that or you wanna see my boy use kws pieces that i can understand ....um check rhode island the nxt chapter there mad shit there im deleting this all in like 5 minutes anyway tho

be forewarned do not look at the link that fag bojangles put up thats his steez and you wont like it it says som truly gay shit

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

11. ted bundy

ted bundy New Jack

allright now this thread is history you fuking weirdo hahhaa

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

why is this in the bench?...and reading the other threads makes you a toy?....someone wind my ass up then.

shit son because you know dat ish be wack...shoo fool

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

KWS was one of the bigger tagbanger crews in LA then turned into a gang. Good name dude! They are a bunch of fags but they still would still kill you.