yo, this new ghostface album is hot. uh-oh, i feel a freestyle comin' on!

duh-rye-won

yo this goes out to all my channel zero niggas. check it.

it's the iquitter/ never bitter 'bout bein' bit because biters can't swallow the shit that i spit/ like i be chewin' on tomacco/ what's that, yo?/ you're wack bro/ ask DETO 'cause i know my nigga DETO def know/ who's next yo?/ cuz i'm about to name names/ hope you faggots fuckin' ready for your moment of fame/ EL MAMERRO's numero uno 'cause he's the muthafuckin' man/ his pops' got one eye and he pissed on a fan/ TEASOLA's a soldier and remember i told ya if TEASE disappeared 12oz would suckola/ the women of 12oz keep holdin' it down/ i'd hold FATALIST's hand but D-LUSH holds the crown/ we got mad philipinas and they all lookin' fine/ i've seen KETTIE's cunt so she gets props in the rhyme/ but the real props go to MAMS for pb&j time/ SEEKING's the mayor/ GLIKO's the hater/ DPC be true playas/ and EARMUFFS got the mad flava/ KABAR's stories never bore me but he scares me 'cause he's nuts/ 160's a phony but the kid cracks me up/ POOP MAN BOBBY keeps it funky/ MR. YUCK just keeps it krunky/ KRIE humps kangaroos and WHEN's a dirty grease monkey/ TESSERACT knows how to act around the bitches that you'd like to mack and comes through large with the muthafuckin' perveracts/ SNEAK's just a youngin'/ HESH's nose won't stop runnin'/ CILONE posts the headlines that you'd swear were from the onion/ MAKROS be on some next shit/ DaNcE n GrAfF got that homo text shit/ HIGH PRIEST's pics piss me off as much as that red x shit...

phew. i'm all freestyled out for now. more tomorrow. that new ghostface album got me all hyped up n shit!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krie

Okay lets get this straight...

I do not hump kangaroo's, I am simply in the business of renting out kangaroos to be humped by customers. I am considerd a pimp to the Kangaroos. They go out, get their funk on, and bring back the cash to me.

Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, funny shit..and that album is hot indeed..many people might disagree but the non flow of bisquits makes it the best song for me.

LOL, that just made my morning. Funny shit, iq. I really wanna hear that album, but I’m an old man when it comes to this hip hop shit these days, and have no clue what’s going on with what and who. I’m scared. Someone should add a next verse, but I gotta go to a baseball game, and besides, I doubt I could top those rhymes and shouts.

Guest imported_Tesseract

ayo, its TESSER, the echo between TEASE and HESHER/thats how it sounds,in case you're a mute in the ounce/ I just read IQUITS freestyle and i thought i'd rap, if you're a girl TURBOCAPSLOCK thinks you need a nap/ you know the latest trend ...channel zero heads... you faggots all belong in the nambla thread..ayo

:tongue:

hahahahaha, iquit's got the illest type flow, inspired by ghost, goosezirra holy war style, standin tall for miles, dr.testical claims straight but im skeptical, with a name like that? the vibe screams homosexual, krie may not have his way with animals, but photo's show him jerkin it to kangaroo's on a commercial by d'animals, im glad palastine one got banned, motha fucka's more annoying than reruns of roseanne, poop man bob brings THE definition of funky, dont get it twisted bitches ask vinyl junkie, el mammero get's krunk drunky mispell's simple shit so its funny, tesseract's flow was gross as flem, but ill give him props so im not condemned, dance n graff bores me, false stories, fame's to far for glory, gliko's not that bad of a guy, stay on his good side or he'll insult you until you cry,my darling the drunk the best name ever, very clever, i thought of it first but never remembered;) d-lush' zine short cuts is nuts, id cop a few but she thinks im a putz. high priest/Kr430n5 #2, jockin the random pictures steez too, whos next, dirty habit? kid never called me back what a faggot, fuck ya'll, id love to stab it, excuse my tease like rudeness, but id love to nab it. ya'll know what i mean, fantom creep creep off the freestyle scene.

edit*spelled goosezirra wrong, damn...

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

hahahahaha, iquit's got the illest type flow, inspired by ghost, goosezirra holy war style, standin tall for miles, dr.testical claims straight but im skeptical, with a name like that? the vibe screams homosexual, krie may not have his way with animals, but photo's show him jerkin it to kangaroo's on a commercial by d'animals, im glad palastine one got banned, motha fucka's more annoying than reruns of roseanne, poop man bob brings THE definition of funky, dont get it twisted bitches ask vinyl junkie, el mammero get's krunk drunky mispell's simple shit so its funny, tesseract's flow was gross as flem, but ill give him props so im not condemned, dance n graff bores me, false stories, fame's to far for glory, gliko's not that bad of a guy, stay on his good side or he'll insult you until you cry,my darling the drunk the best name ever, very clever, i thought of it first but never remembered;) d-lush' zine short cuts is nuts, id cop a few but she thinks im a putz. high priest/Kr430n5 #2, jockin the random pictures steez too, whos next, dirty habit? kid never called me back what a faggot, fuck ya'll, id love to stab it, excuse my tease like rudeness, but id love to nab it. ya'll know what i mean, fantom creep creep off the freestyle scene.

edit*spelled goosezirra wrong, damn...

hahaha. word!