Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

yo, this new ghostface album is hot. uh-oh, i feel a freestyle comin' on!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duh-rye-won, May 19, 2004.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

yo this goes out to all my channel zero niggas. check it.

it's the iquitter/ never bitter 'bout bein' bit because biters can't swallow the shit that i spit/ like i be chewin' on tomacco/ what's that, yo?/ you're wack bro/ ask DETO 'cause i know my nigga DETO def know/ who's next yo?/ cuz i'm about to name names/ hope you faggots fuckin' ready for your moment of fame/ EL MAMERRO's numero uno 'cause he's the muthafuckin' man/ his pops' got one eye and he pissed on a fan/ TEASOLA's a soldier and remember i told ya if TEASE disappeared 12oz would suckola/ the women of 12oz keep holdin' it down/ i'd hold FATALIST's hand but D-LUSH holds the crown/ we got mad philipinas and they all lookin' fine/ i've seen KETTIE's cunt so she gets props in the rhyme/ but the real props go to MAMS for pb&j time/ SEEKING's the mayor/ GLIKO's the hater/ DPC be true playas/ and EARMUFFS got the mad flava/ KABAR's stories never bore me but he scares me 'cause he's nuts/ 160's a phony but the kid cracks me up/ POOP MAN BOBBY keeps it funky/ MR. YUCK just keeps it krunky/ KRIE humps kangaroos and WHEN's a dirty grease monkey/ TESSERACT knows how to act around the bitches that you'd like to mack and comes through large with the muthafuckin' perveracts/ SNEAK's just a youngin'/ HESH's nose won't stop runnin'/ CILONE posts the headlines that you'd swear were from the onion/ MAKROS be on some next shit/ DaNcE n GrAfF got that homo text shit/ HIGH PRIEST's pics piss me off as much as that red x shit...

phew. i'm all freestyled out for now. more tomorrow. that new ghostface album got me all hyped up n shit!

2. krie

krie Guest

Okay lets get this straight...

I do not hump kangaroo's, I am simply in the business of renting out kangaroos to be humped by customers. I am considerd a pimp to the Kangaroos. They go out, get their funk on, and bring back the cash to me.

3. haha, funny shit..and that album is hot indeed..many people might disagree but the non flow of bisquits makes it the best song for me.

4. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I thought this was going to suck...but instead it was great. Kudos my good skillet, kudos.

5. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

don't move, turn around, act like James Brown and get down

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

LOL, that just made my morning. Funny shit, iq. I really wanna hear that album, but I’m an old man when it comes to this hip hop shit these days, and have no clue what’s going on with what and who. I’m scared. Someone should add a next verse, but I gotta go to a baseball game, and besides, I doubt I could top those rhymes and shouts.

7. ayo, its TESSER, the echo between TEASE and HESHER/thats how it sounds,in case you're a mute in the ounce/ I just read IQUITS freestyle and i thought i'd rap, if you're a girl TURBOCAPSLOCK thinks you need a nap/ you know the latest trend ...channel zero heads... you faggots all belong in the nambla thread..ayo

:tongue:

8. ActivRok

ActivRok Junior Member

keystyling is for the real gangsters

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I'm white,
    Let's fight.

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Yeah, me too/I'll beat you.boyeeee..

just joshin ya..

11. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

this thread rocks.
    this isn't a rhyme.

12. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

13. Spike

Spike Senior Member

Yo yo, I make cats so angry their faces turn orange

....:(

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

iquit's crazy.

this shit had me rollin.

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

A freestyle without rhyming Dazzle with razzle? IT'S SO OBVIOUS I'M APPALED IT WAS LEFT OUT!!