YO! RAP DISSES SON!!

jazz technic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What'd you do last night?"

"We did umm, two whole cars

It was me, Kay Slay, and Mean Three right. And on the first car in small letters it said

'All you see is..' and then you know

big, big, you know some block silver letters

that said '..crime in the city' right?"

"It just took up the whole car?"

"Yeah yeah, it was a whole car and shit..."

Guest imported_sofarok

no doubt, where did you get it? stylewars.com only give them out if you spend over $100 and i havnt had any luck on ebay....

Originally posted by sofarok

http://www.stylewars.com/mean.jpg'>

i was watching the dvd the other day and i was thinking, fuck skeme was really really dope, the guy was waaaay waaaay ahead of his time..i mean the above isnt really a good example, but in my opinion skeme was probably the dopest in thw whole video.

When they gave him the sharpie and told him to do some tags he was like "i havent done this in a long time but its like riding a bike right?" ten he dropped some wak ass shit i actually got a bit sad, like something so beautiful had been crushed something that couldnt be replaced...no matter how old and successful i got i still think i would be painting like 2 legals a year and still doing a few sketches...how can someone completely give up like that?

anyway this is channel zero....please carry on.

Archived