Yo NY'ers i need your help.

ipullstunts

Okay just a young pothead writer from Dallas, Texas, but i need some heeeelp. anyways i'm hitting up manhatten this summer(may) and i was wondering what kinda dank you guys got smokin up there and some tips and shit about the city and a place to score some good NY dank. thanks

hit me up on aim at: mister stuntman

or my email: stillhatin@gmail.com

thanks

deuces

--thot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im hijacking this thread because it very obviously sucks the meanest of cock.

went to tijuana this weekend, saw too short live on concert. it was fucking unbelieveable. he showed up two hours late, drunk, sweaty, and razor fucking sharp. he got all these mexican ladies on stage, and they took it off and got low for the short dog. his hype man was crazy, pouring a bottle of tequila into ladies mouths in the front row. it was a small ass club, so i was up real close to the stage, getting live as fuck. I almost had to fight some mexicano thug for bumping into him, but his drunkass immediately forgot about being pissed and starting making out with this overweight broad next to him. It was the clubs opening night, and they didnt even have running water in the bathroom. oh tijuana, you crazy!

easily the best time ive had in a while.