YO MERO

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

true, that's whats popular. I'm on the same shit my nig..hella busy lately writing scripts and recording tracks and trying to holla at white women..hitting the studio tonight to do like 3 more songs...gonna be up until like 7:00am doing that shit..definitely gonna be some redbulls and forties invovled.

YO, quickcolor, dosoner, I.C.Shadow, GEEB, po it up, DETO, dumy, Lonesome Cowboy Bill, guerillaeye, Nyarlathotep, ego maniac, madTV, OHASHI, Mainter, 2BLAZZED, B.anthracis, Irobpeople, ilovedrunk, MEROJUANA, mindvapors, JohnnyHorton, the A squad, REINCARNATED BEAST, icetray, Steve Miller, dubsface, bobthedestroyer, porkchop, DiptInButter, Sparoism, Avancier, isor357, RiSC, one two three four five, shape1369, Excalibur, SpotJockin

i SEE YA'LL LURKIN''''

Originally posted by dumy@Feb 23 2006, 08:40 PM

true, that's whats popular. I'm on the same shit my nig..hella busy lately writing scripts and recording tracks and trying to holla at white women..hitting the studio tonight to do like 3 more songs...gonna be up until like 7:00am doing that shit..definitely gonna be some redbulls and forties invovled.

YOU GOT STUDIO TIME? MY NIGGAS IS STAAAAAARVIN FOR STUDIO TIME. I COULD GO IN WITH A BEAT CD AND MY NIGGA JB AND GET AN ALBUM DONE WITH SKITS IN 20 MINUTES YOU ALREADY KNOW. BR HOLLA AT ME LETS GO! MLBCEEEEEE

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Feb 23 2006, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Feb 23 2006, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Feb 23 2006, 08:40 PM

YOU GOT STUDIO TIME? MY NIGGAS IS STAAAAAARVIN FOR STUDIO TIME. I COULD GO IN WITH A BEAT CD AND MY NIGGA JB AND GET AN ALBUM DONE WITH SKITS IN 20 MINUTES YOU ALREADY KNOW. BR HOLLA AT ME LETS GO! MLBCEEEEEE

[/b]

hahaha..now I feel bad..really thats whats poppin we recording an ep right now I did like 4 tracks tuesday took yesterday off to finish up thiscript for episode three of the show and meet with the production manager and now I'm going back tonight to finish the rest..I gotta write 4 new tracks though..so its probably gonna be a minute..it takes me hella long to write sometimes for whatever reason..we'll see though..maybe I'll get done early..and just smoke till i pass out

haha..my sister lives in this area of chicago where its predominantly is flip/korean/etc right..I'm chilling with this flip chick and she introduces me to her homegirl and her homegirl is all like "whatup..nice to meet dumy,etc" and then she turns to her homie and is like "whatup nigga, whatup bitch!" and all that..the whole weekend I heard mad asians calling each other nigga..but they never said it to me..crazy