yo KAZZ

niseNSF

yo kazz...a lot of these clowns on 12oz dont know who you are, or your status and theyre gonna keep locking your shit so no one can reply to you (like i just tried twice)

you gotta click on the PHILLY thread and click ADDREPLY on there, not NEW TOPIC....a new topic will be closed unless you post photos...and unfortunately alot of kids running this site dont know much about graff history and are gonna just keep closing your shit so no one can reply to you. go to the philly thread, and reply, and lots of kids will wanna peep the LAW1 site and give props where props are due.

--now lock this topic whoever it is thats locking these faster than i can help the man out, asshole--

****can i also add to the mods who are streamlining this site, that it makes absolutley no sense to have a "new topic" button in the corner of every thread, it happens all the time that older writers or non-computer savvy writers think they are replying since its the rightmost button. why is there a need to start an entire new thread from within another one? get rid of that shit****

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.