Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

yo if they postpone the elction

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Jul 12, 2004.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i'll be running for prez on the regulary scheduled date to be pretend prez. i think my cointry would kick ass.

2. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

HESHIANDET 04"

and if that doesnt prevail

HESHIANDET 08'

ok fine....

HESSIANDET 12'

5. metallix

metallix Elite Member

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

the fact that they are wanting to pass a law so that they can postpone the election is troublesome. now any little thing will set off people who will want to bump it up another few weeks. thus giving people more time to forget real issues about bush and get scared into possibly voting for him again.

7. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

hesh are you really prepared to spend 48% of your 1st term on vacation?

8. Abracadabra

wouldn't that mean he'd be cutting back on his holidays? i think that would be a pretty big sacrafice

9. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

10. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

yes. yes i am. also, on that time off my entire staff of interns will be w/ me to give me dome. and my interns will be banging, not monicas. and i will admit this.

I GOT DOME FROM MY INTERN, AND IT WAS BANGING!

god bless america

11. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

12. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

I did have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Hilton, and it was banging.

13. Abracadabra

that's horrible. go and wash yourself. she's dirty

14. Telo

Telo Elite Member

She may be dirty but oh boy is she hot...

Anybody got that dvd pro version that the guy did with all the extra features??

i got it.. its pretty dope.. I will never see her ass on tv and think the same..

15. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

you need a VP like HEAVY to help carry the south, they'll love the thought of being able to lynch a brova. Plus Heavy is the people.
    hev; "died his collar blue and he can speak just like you."