Yo guys, i'm a gay fag

502kid

no, for real, i'm totaly a gay fag toy fucker. Louisville has no talent, just a bunch of wanabee redneck white kids with nothing to do.

i'm a little cheesedick bastard.

i'm going to quit writing because i realized i'm a gay fag, and i dont deserve to paint.

goodbye

-jcub/aka cons

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by Fish*Taco

I can't buy a pack of ciggarettes without running into ten guys cons' mom fucked...

whore-"ROCCO, WHERES MY CAT?"

rocco-"I KILLED YOUR CAT YOU DRUGY BITCH

whore-"WHY?"

rocco- " I FELT IT WOULD BRING CLOSURE TO OUR RELATIONSHIP"

Oh for Christ's sake, leave off on the rednecks. They're not any more fucked up than anybody else on this site, they just play to a different audience that you guys do. You wanna see real no-shit rednecks? Go get a copy of "Gang War in Little Rock." Thirty years ago these assholes would have been straight up Klansmen. Today, they're Crips and Bloods. It ain't about being a redneck. It's about being the kind of person who thinks it's okay to kill somebody because you think they are different than you.

In 1968 it would have been because they hated people of a different race. In 2002, it's because they hate people from a different gang. NO DIFFERENCE, ALL SAME-SAME. Hate=Stupidity.

White, Southern, rural culture has just as much validity as anybody else's culture. To say otherwise is just a different excuse for ignorant behavior. Respect people for themselves. If they are good, decent people, then treat them like that. If they are ignorant idiots, then treat them like that. But don't diss their race or culture.

Rednecks are ignorant by definition. If they ceased their ignorance, they would cease to be red. And by the way, if you're from Louisville and I don't know you then you're a Wack ass Pussy, and you can shut your cocksucker. And if you're not from Louisville, don't talk about my city, because you don't know what you're talking about, cocksucker.

• 3 weeks later...

yeh i saw 502 kid yesterday an i was like, yo look at that queer-ass-queer, an then i was all like oh shit yo dats CONS. I hear he be stikin magnums up his ass an shit. cons is a mark ass buster for real. yo i saw his mom an i was like: hooker pleeze, why is your son such a gay fag, an she was like: damn i knew he was gay all along. he's kicked out the house when i get home. no son of mine is gona have that gay-aids all over my house an shit. yeh he's a queer. shit!

Archived