Yo Fuck Tips On New York, I'm Going To Madrid Son!!

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I spent a week in Madrid. You're gonna have an excellent time man!

Set aside an entire day for Museo Del Prado. Shit it huge. One of the best museums I've ever been to. Evar.

Check out the Egyptian temple on the hill. That whole park it's in has amazing views.

Ffuuuuuck I'm jealous man. I had such a great time there. You're gonna love it. Great choice!

It's gonna be hot as a motherfucker. Take a bunch of shorts.

http://en.axorhoteles.com/barajas/habitaciones/

I booked this hotel for a week, it looks pretty good.

Monotonous work has been getting me down.

This seemed like a good idea to give me something to look forward to.

Plus, R@ndom's bday is coming up and I thought this was a gift he could actually use.

So yeah.

I think it's going to be awesome.

Boats N Hoes has got it right, that's what I did last time I stayed there, Museo del Prado is a must. Skateboarding at Plaza de Colón was fun, we stayed in a hostel on Paseo de la Florida, there was a train yard across the street. The Metro was really convenient for getting around, but maybe you shouldn't wear shorts, I think it's one of those things that they make fun of Americans for. Same with white shoes. Tapas bars are an every night thing, and try the jamón iberico sandwiches, you can find em everywhere.

BOATS N HOES: Templo de debo

104.jpg

105.jpg

I was there a year ago. Museo del Prado has free admission from 6pm-8pm Tuesday-Friday. But you might have to get on line before 6pm. When I was there I saw a line reach all the way to the Real Jardine Botanico. You can find works of art from Picasso, Miro, and Salvador Dali in the Reina Sofia. There is also the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza where you can find more art. You can also visit Toledo, Spain; it is 1hour away by bus.

• Like 1

This is exactly what you should do. Travel to a country full of awesome and spend your time buying Montana, paint on the walls, get arrested, fined and subsequently deported. All in Spanish.

The key to not getting caught in a foreign country is to post up every wall you hit on twitter, and then inform police as to when you'll be at the airport. Talking shit on the country you just painted is optional... but always a good idea.