Yo DorkStar...London calling!

DeadPonies

Hey DorkStar, i'm a comic book artist from london, and i think your letter style would work well for the title of a new comic entitled 'BURGOS'. I was wondering if you could design the title for me. I cannot pay you for this but you will be credited in the comic, and will recieve a copy free of charge. The word BURGOS shaould be no longer than 180cm and should have no colour..just a black outline. It needs to be readable yet wild at the same time, with a medevil flavour to it. If your on for it, mail me your design at InkFetish@aol.com

Hope to hear from you soon mate, and keep up the good work!

IROK32

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last time i checked im sure i had my email in my profile... that would have been alot more easier than starting a new thread for a question. but as long as im here... im gonna have to turn down the offer at the moment. ive got alot of work i gotta do for people already. stickers... books... moms... whatever. i seriously have to start a list of people im already doing stuff for. im sure im gonna be busy for quite a while. i'll keep you in mind... but i got too many things going on at the moment.

as for the rest of you 12oz kids ... as stupid as this sounds, if you have previously asked me to send you sum stickers or hit up your book...tell me in this thread. cus i cant remember everyone. this would help me out alot if you just replied and told me what exactly i was suppose to do. sadly enough... there are too many requests to actually remember. laters dork*tf

No problem dude. This offer now goes out to anyone who thinks they're up for the job. I'd like to state that this is a proffesional title from a fairly well known comis distribution company based in the heart of London and is a good chance for you cats to put your name out over here as your tag will be credited in the comic. The first design i recieve that i like, will be the winner...get sketchin! For details of the specifications read the last post from me. Peace

IROK 32 InkFetish@hotmail.com

Dude

You should post some sample pages of the book. Penciled, inked or finished....you know, for starting a thread and shit, you should post some images.

My primos name is Burgos.

Let's see what you got.

peace.

Originally posted by DeadPonies

Hey DorkStar, i'm a comic book artist from london, and i think your letter style would work well for the title of a new comic entitled 'BURGOS'. I was wondering if you could design the title for me. I cannot pay you for this but you will be credited in the comic, and will recieve a copy free of charge. The word BURGOS shaould be no longer than 180cm and should have no colour..just a black outline. It needs to be readable yet wild at the same time, with a medevil flavour to it. If your on for it, mail me your design at InkFetish@aol.com

Hope to hear from you soon mate, and keep up the good work!

IROK32

first of all graffers and smart ppl....NO MONEY, wut happens if we dont like the comic,we NEED paint,caps,markers...weed,alchohol were not sum rich suburban mufukkers NO CASHY-NO DRAWY:p

PS: who want there name in a book we bomb all over out native cities a book aint helpin dogg

I'm up for it...hell it will be something to put on my professional portfolio. To say some of my artwork has been used for a comic book...I will throw in a few flicks o fsome recent sketches just to see if you dig the style and if you want me to see what I can do let me know.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348333f00000001.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348333f00000002.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348333f00000003.jpg'>

if you think my style will work for the book just let me know or give me an email...my email address is in my profile.

if you can let me know sunday I can have the design ready by teusday.

Money being involved just makes things complicated, and after all, it is just a title were looking for...didn't think this thread would cause so much mingling! MEANS, nice letter style...dont forget to read the specifications! Look forward to recieving your design...

• 3 weeks later...

dead ponies...I have been trying to find a way to get ahold of you other than this thread but you have disabled getting emails through this board...if you read this please send me an email or something so I can send you the design...I have had it sitting around for a while and been trying to get ahold of you...plus I procrastinate really really bad...yeah so give me a way to get the design to you to see if you dig it or if I need to change something on it to meet the specifications better.

Guest diggity

this seems a little sketchy to me, and no one seems to have posted any pictures so i'm gonna close it. I'll reopen if when someone is ready to post pictures. just email me and remind me of the title of the thread. diggity@12ozprophet.com

Archived