Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Yo DorkStar...London calling!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by DeadPonies, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadPonies

DeadPonies Junior Member

Hey DorkStar, i'm a comic book artist from london, and i think your letter style would work well for the title of a new comic entitled 'BURGOS'. I was wondering if you could design the title for me. I cannot pay you for this but you will be credited in the comic, and will recieve a copy free of charge. The word BURGOS shaould be no longer than 180cm and should have no colour..just a black outline. It needs to be readable yet wild at the same time, with a medevil flavour to it. If your on for it, mail me your design at [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon mate, and keep up the good work!

IROK32

2. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

last time i checked im sure i had my email in my profile... that would have been alot more easier than starting a new thread for a question. but as long as im here... im gonna have to turn down the offer at the moment. ive got alot of work i gotta do for people already. stickers... books... moms... whatever. i seriously have to start a list of people im already doing stuff for. im sure im gonna be busy for quite a while. i'll keep you in mind... but i got too many things going on at the moment.

as for the rest of you 12oz kids ... as stupid as this sounds, if you have previously asked me to send you sum stickers or hit up your book...tell me in this thread. cus i cant remember everyone. this would help me out alot if you just replied and told me what exactly i was suppose to do. sadly enough... there are too many requests to actually remember. laters dork*tf

3. DeadPonies

DeadPonies Junior Member

No problem dude. This offer now goes out to anyone who thinks they're up for the job. I'd like to state that this is a proffesional title from a fairly well known comis distribution company based in the heart of London and is a good chance for you cats to put your name out over here as your tag will be credited in the comic. The first design i recieve that i like, will be the winner...get sketchin! For details of the specifications read the last post from me. Peace

IROK 32 [email protected]

4. D!M$ uNo FDC

D!M$ uNo FDC Junior Member

COMIC BOOK ?

just get a TOY to draw your little cover.

5. GOTone

GOTone Member

Dude

You should post some sample pages of the book. Penciled, inked or finished....you know, for starting a thread and shit, you should post some images.

My primos name is Burgos.
    Let's see what you got.

peace.

6. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

yo got... just curious if u still have my book in ur possession.. no rush. just wonderin. thanks bro.

7. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

first of all graffers and smart ppl....NO MONEY, wut happens if we dont like the comic,we NEED paint,caps,markers...weed,alchohol were not sum rich suburban mufukkers NO CASHY-NO DRAWY:p
    PS: who want there name in a book we bomb all over out native cities a book aint helpin dogg

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

dorkstar the 12oz popstar.

9. Solar ONE

Solar ONE New Jack

Dork,

I was one of the people who asked for stuff. Hit me up on MSN.

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I'm up for it...hell it will be something to put on my professional portfolio. To say some of my artwork has been used for a comic book...I will throw in a few flicks o fsome recent sketches just to see if you dig the style and if you want me to see what I can do let me know.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348333f00000001.jpg'>

[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348333f00000002.jpg'>

[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00348333f00000003.jpg'>

if you think my style will work for the book just let me know or give me an email...my email address is in my profile.

if you can let me know sunday I can have the design ready by teusday.

11. shor

shor Member

hot style.. and i dont mean hot as in phat or tight or.. something.. i mean hot as in that shit is sexy

12. O Mei Shan

O Mei Shan Member

If this is for a well known distribution company surely you can afford to pay something??????

13. nG

nG Member

exactly what i was gonna say.

14. DeadPonies

DeadPonies Junior Member

Money being involved just makes things complicated, and after all, it is just a title were looking for...didn't think this thread would cause so much mingling! MEANS, nice letter style...dont forget to read the specifications! Look forward to recieving your design...

15. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

dead ponies...I have been trying to find a way to get ahold of you other than this thread but you have disabled getting emails through this board...if you read this please send me an email or something so I can send you the design...I have had it sitting around for a while and been trying to get ahold of you...plus I procrastinate really really bad...yeah so give me a way to get the design to you to see if you dig it or if I need to change something on it to meet the specifications better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.