Yet more brighton action

Flat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Looks like Solo and Aldoe. the purple one up top is probably dane, with it being a vop/nt wall and the purple 3d is Iree, not ree!

Bleh I remember taking the photo and thinking 'Iree', dunno why I put Ree up :( Thanks tho, I didnt have a clue about the other two.. Now back to work :(

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

England sucks girls are ugly and people dont brush their teeth

Everything you said is true. Also we all wear bowler hats, eat crumpets, watch Benny Hill and sing "God Save The Queen" every night before going to bed.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Everything you said is true. Also we all wear bowler hats, eat crumpets, watch Benny Hill and sing "God Save The Queen" every night before going to bed.

.....and dont forget, us North of Watford drink bitter,race whippets, wear flat caps, and watch coronation Street. :lol:

Originally posted by Locofanclub

.....and dont forget, us North of Watford drink bitter,race whippets, wear flat caps, and watch coronation Street. :lol:

...and us west of Reading drive around in our tractors all day swigging cider and singing Wurzels songs:)

yo jiminylummox, go and watch a film called 'bowling for columbine' and see how wonderful your own country is...

Originally posted by nG

...and us west of Reading drive around in our tractors all day swigging cider and singing Wurzels songs:)

yo jiminylummox, go and watch a film called 'bowling for columbine' and see how wonderful your own country is...

You only sing Wurzels songs if you support Bristol City........ :P :P

Originally posted by Bowel Cancer

I would just like to point out that all of you in England would be speaking german right now if it wasn't for Americans. Also Tony Blair is Bush's bitch....and news flash: you don't live in a monarchy, make the Windsors find fucking jobs.

Ich spreche kein Deutsch........ :lol:

Originally posted by Bowel Cancer

I would just like to point out that all of you in England would be speaking german right now if it wasn't for Americans

yeah, and plenty more people would be speaking japanese if your forefathers hadn't vapourized them on their way to school.

Originally posted by Locofanclub

THE TRANSLATION OF THE ABOVE. Can you kick a ball, against a wall, and head it with you head, until you burst it? :rolleyes:

yeah you kind of lost me on that one...

congrats on your 100th post - you're a better person now ;).

Archived