YESTERDAY WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Some1

I am awakened at 6:30am by a call from a local blues band for an audition.

Go to work and a the end of the day have an owner give me a promotion from a shitty warehouse job to a sales position. Our company sells computers to all the big insurance companies AETNA CIGNA TRAVELERS. Its a great position not like some shitty retail job. Ill be handling my own smaller accounts on the side later on as well.

I have my ex girlfriend who is absolutly gorgeous (5' tall long dark hair 115lbs)and I am still madly in love with come over my apt take her out for thai food and come back to the apt for a couple drinks before we hit the bar. Go see the band I quit play to an empty bar for a little bit which was kinda of nice to see. Three of the guys turned into tools but the new drummer and the acoustic guitar player are still cool. So me my ex girl go to another bar where I have a live audition to be a sit in for this dude who is a nasty drummer he is 36 and has been playing forever. He auditioned for my spot in my last band but didnt get it prolly because he is too old. I sit in for 5 songs rock it out.

Go back to my apt with my ex girl and we just "wrestled" in bed till 6 this morning.

Get up at 7 today go to work tired as fuck hoping my training for the sales job doesnt start today. (it hasnt yet thank god I cannot take anything in right now I am way too tired) I get a call at lunch from the band from last night. I gotta gig on may 12th with them. Pretty dope!

Go home take a nap in a bed that smell like my girls perfume get up go to the gym and come home waiting for her to call me to pick her up from a booze cruise she is on for her college. Come home who knows.

I love my life!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.