Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"yes, thatll be delivery; and bring extra napkins please. buttloads....literally."

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Aug 6, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

some of you already know how much i cant stand my roommates dumb bitch girlfriend..... now i wanna punch the bitch every time i see her. i cant stand her. i buy a fuckin 12 roll pack of toilet paper... and its gone in like 3 weeks cus this dumb ho has been at my house for a month. she uses like half a roll evry time she "tinkles", and she was sick and went through 4 rolls in 3 days. so i have to drop a few friends off at the pool, but i dont have any fuckin wipes! i got by yesterday on the napkins i got from delivering take out form a thai place. this bitch eats my food and doesnt fade anything on it, she farts ALL the time and thinks its hillarious, she tries to watch soap operas and cheesy shows like "sex and the city"on MY tv, she throws tempertantrums every hour, and when shes not doing anything obviously irritating, she fuckin just talks.... and thats irritating as fuck. i cant stand when that english bitch talks. shes so fuckin snobby. every other comment is about money or how rich she is or how she wants something or how great fuckin britain is.... fuck it....

2. avils

avils Senior Member

yeah man i feel you. my flatmate is fucked too, she mopes around looking upset 24/7 trying to get attention, can hardly have a conversation unless it's about her, has 2 showers and a spa every day therefore using up all the hot fucking water and she is constantly asking for smokes or trying to get me to go to the shop for her because her knees are sore... hahaha i feel sorry for my boy who is going out with her... he gotta put up with that 365 a year..

anyway fucker, what's your email.. i wanna holla bout somethin.

3. ToYs

ToYs Guest

kill her in her sleep... or kick her ass out... you pick!

4. jah

jah Elite Member

yeah dude i dont know why my boy puts up with it either. hes just been with her ever since he got to australia and and she kinda slowly worked it in gradually so he could deal with it but it got worse and worse. and hes just used to it. once when he was serious about breakin up with her, she threatened to kill herself so he got back together with her. shes fuckin pathetic....

bluntedbuddhist@hotmail.com check me...

5. avils

avils Senior Member

alright cool.. gimme a few hours, this fucken firewall blocks hotmail.

6. space

space Member

i agree... or atleast get somebody to kill her... i wouldnt put up wit dat shit. fereal.

7. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

you want me to go there and kick her ass i could use a bat if youd like

8. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

shoot her, bullets are cheap

9. jah

jah Elite Member

thank you for all the suggestions. youre all true friends....

10. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

no problem

just shoot the bitch

11. lostcause

lostcause New Jack

just tell her to drip dry. farts are funny though, especially when a girl does them. if you want to get rid of her, just by some wine one night when your roommate is gone get her drunk and then fuck her. i'm sure she won't be around too much longer after that.

12. jah

jah Elite Member

bitch doesnt even drink. i think she stole some of my equipment out my tool box too. dirty little slut. i cant think of any other way it could be missing. i go to class yesterday, open up my box, and most of the shit i need is gone. i cant really pin her for it but i cant think of any other possible senarios. if i catch her im gonna make the most of it though.

13. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Man that bitch is still there. You seriously could get her fucked on, if you really want to go to the police and say that you want a court order for her to be no less than 50 meters away from yo at all times. Make up some bull shit that she is being anuisance and steals from you. Explain that to your friend cause she is hampering you having a good time in AUstralia.And tell her from another Australian that is she wants to wing about how good Britain is for her to go out on the street and tell everyone, she wont make it home alive. AUstralians dont hate people from britain only the ones that say Australia sucks, this goes back in history and has been going on and on for centuries. OR JUST KILL THE BITCH, anyways hope you get her out of the flat......GOOD LUCK

14. postaholic

postaholic Guest

dude ive never seen a guy cry so much in my life, what you just typed out mad you seem straight puss to me. no offense or anything, but come on man.

this is how i see it. if you dont like your roomates girlfriend because she is a bitch, you kinda gotta deal with it. HOWEVER, if she is taking YOUR food, YOUR toilet paper, YOUR shit, and using it and shit like that, you have rights to.

I'd fucking cuss her out for no reason, when she started talking, tell her to shut up before you kick her in tha pussy, just annoy the shit out of her. wear your underwear and nothing else then go sit by her smelling like ass or something. find out what bugs her and do it 10 fold around her. make her not want to be there man. simple as that... tell her she is fat, ask her silly shit you know is not true but that will drive her little brain crazy, shit like, god have you beeen gaining weight? are you pregnant? you need a nose job girl, you got a huge nose. shit like that. it'll drive her crazy. play really shitty music that drives her crazy... and last but not least, when she tries to get crazy on you, and starts yelling or trying to fuck with you, just stare at her right in tha face with a crazy look, and go LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA as loud as you can...
    problem solved.

:idea:

15. krie

krie Guest

kick her the fuck out of ya house man...she sounds like a pain in the ass