Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Yep, they cloned a human.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Announced this morning on the news.... now speculate amongst yourselves.

2. ZoSe

ZoSe Guest

it was you...

3. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

is that how they go so many xboxes?

4. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

the actual cloning part isnt even THAT bad...

The fact that it was done by a religious movement who believes that we were created by aliens is what disturbs me... how in the world did these wackos become so technologically advanced?

Thats seriously some freaky ass shit.. a cult playing god CANT BE A GOOD THING.

5. Dirty_habiT

Yes, that is pretty freaky. The leader of those people believes that he was abducted, and that he has this duty to clone.... hahaha, what a crock of shit.

I personally say clone those suckers, just use them for good and for awesome, never evil.

6. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

7. Dirty_habiT

8. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

florida, go figure.

i was once in rehab with a guy from florida that claimed he was an alien.
    amazing.

9. Cloning isn't actually a super advanced technique. Anyone with a spare closet for space, about $80,000 worth of equipment, and expert knowledge at hand can clone a human being right in their own homes.

This is the first ANNOUNCED cloning, but I'm definitely sure it's not the first first. Beer,

El Mamerro

10. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

:plot:scheme:plot:scheme:

well, you know...the fbi doesnt investigate credit card fraud unless its over $100, 000...

:plot:scheme:plot:scheme:

11. L.A.

L.A. Guest

12. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

i made a poll. if one of you modminatorstransformators could please merge the two documents. or maybe not, okay.

13. villain

villain Veteran Member

El Mammero is right. Human cloning is a relatively simple procedure. I remember reading the recipe somewheres. How improbable is it that some rich wacko isn't trying to clone an army of Britney Spears right now? Hmmm.... I guess they had to present some weird cult to publicize it to inflame the sundry extremism of the nation. Rather than your son or daughters curious secret science project.
    Strange world.

14. villain

villain Veteran Member

Oh Raeliens... I've met some of these Raeliens before...
    *Elohim*
    Beam me up!

15. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

that babay wont live to see its 18th birthday nor will the parents live to see her 10th. Someone as wacky as them(maybe me) will murder them brutally.