YELLOW CAKE

CRAMPS

now im gonna ask you a kinda dumb question..but it has been on my mind for a little bit and its bugging me.

i saw that Chapelle show where he was the president..and that bit where Mos Def comes on and starts talking about him seeing terrorists with yellow cake..then busts it out..and the random black dude comes in and belts out GOD dont DROP THAT YELLOW CAKE! and so forth.

well i was with my friend and his mom watching that..and we all start cracking up (i found it hilarious yet i dont get the inside joke..the way it was said was great) well after that we all calm down and my friend turns to his mom and states "SO TRUE" and she said it back..well they are black so yes they got it..i didnt get it so i asked..they both look at me and my friend states "something we just have to keep under the belt" she concurs and..well i was pissed..I MUST FIND THE MEANING!!!!..and i still cant get out of my head how funnie it was..dave is a genius! so..will some one PLEASE tell me..what is with the yellow cake??

and a note..this also happend with the whole "skeet skeet" thing...but i found that out.

I was at my shcools jym working out with my friend warren..and some kids are singing that song...and we had no idea what it ment so we asked them..they didnt know..and it bugged us...so was continued working out when the black football coach assistant walks in...so we ran over to him and asked

"hey mark...what..whats Skeet mean?" and he gets this frightend look on his face...looks around then sais..."it..uuhm...you know...when your...uuuuh..gonna..burst." "what?" "shit...you know..when you..doin a lady friend..and..its your turn..you dig?" "OOOOOH your mean JIZZ right?" "......yeah" "..........well thanks"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fucking retarded thread..stop taking jokes serious

they were acting like the yellow cake they had was a major ingredient in making weapons of mass destruction.So when he said "for god sakes dont drop that shit" he ment it as if he drops it it will blow up and kill everyone

damn it takes the fun out of a joke when you have to explain it

Guest fr8lover

"yellow cake" is the actual term used by some people for uranium ore used in making nuclear weapons...as far as i know.

im not big on science, so maybe i'm wrong. but i'm pretty sure, as somebody already said, it isn't the "black slang joke" you had in mind. actually, you were FOOLED by those silly ol' black folks on tv with their smarty pants joke!

Guest im not witty

yellow cake is government slang for some sort of bomb/bomb material. if they actually were holding a piece of cake then its only because its a funny visual. see, thats a comedy show, not the news, which apparently you should watch more.

furthermore, if you didnt know what skeet was then you need to brush up on context clues.

-im not witty. but i am white.

Originally posted by CRAMPS@Mar 16 2005, 11:30 AM

now im gonna ask you a kinda dumb question..but it has been on my mind for a little bit and its bugging me.

i saw that Chapelle show where he was the president..and that bit where Mos Def comes on and starts talking about him seeing terrorists with yellow cake..then busts it out..and the random black dude comes in and belts out GOD dont DROP THAT YELLOW CAKE! and so forth.

well i was with my friend and his mom watching that..and we all start cracking up (i found it hilarious yet i dont get the inside joke..the way it was said was great) well after that we all calm down and my friend turns to his mom and states "SO TRUE" and she said it back..well they are black so yes they got it..i didnt get it so i asked..they both look at me and my friend states "something we just have to keep under the belt" she concurs and..well i was pissed..I MUST FIND THE MEANING!!!!..and i still cant get out of my head how funnie it was..dave is a genius! so..will some one PLEASE tell me..what is with the yellow cake??

and a note..this also happend with the whole "skeet skeet" thing...but i found that out.

I was at my shcools jym working out with my friend warren..and some kids are singing that song...and we had no idea what it ment so we asked them..they didnt know..and it bugged us...so was continued working out when the black football coach assistant walks in...so we ran over to him and asked

"hey mark...what..whats Skeet mean?" and he gets this frightend look on his face...looks around then sais..."it..uuhm...you know...when your...uuuuh..gonna..burst." "what?" "shit...you know..when you..doin a lady friend..and..its your turn..you dig?" "OOOOOH your mean JIZZ right?" "......yeah" "..........well thanks"

y dont u skeet skeet on a yellow cake and eat it and let us know if u learn any thing

The Explaination:

When President Bush said, "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein

recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa", people were terrified, and

most supported going to war. He was referring to a document originally obtained from

Italian intelligence, which purported that Hussein had purchased a grade of enriched

uranium commonly referred to as "yellow cake" from the African nation of Niger. Former

Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV, had traveled to Africa, and had warned the CIA that

the document was a forgery. The CIA told the state department, and they told the

White House. It was obvious that the claim simply did not belong in the State of the

Union speech. Everyone under the sun but Bush himself was eventually blamed for the

gaffe by White House spokesman, and media pundits. The source of the President's

claim in his State of the Union Address has now been positively identified, according to

White House aide Jeffery Mathers. It was not the Niger document from Italy at all, but

a photograph. "This photograph," said Mathers, "shows the actual item found in one of

Saddam Hussein's Presidential Palaces. The photo was sent to the U.S. by operatives

in Iraq more than one week before the speech. As the story went along through

word-of-mouth, the nature of the photograph was misunderstood. Saddam Hussein has

a sweet tooth, and that is why he purchased this. As you can see, it is indeed yellow

cake from Niger. It is ironic that there is also a kind of uranium with the same name,

and it, too can be obtained in Niger, but this was a mistake anyone could have made."

Mathers insisted that this photo is genuine, and not just the latest in a long line of

obfuscations from the Bush administration. He went on to say, "While this is only a

weapon of mass destruction if you are on a diet, it was indeed found in Baghdad. Now

that we can all see that it was just a misunderstanding, we need to forgive our leader.

It is time for all Americans, and the world to move on."

So "don't drop the cake" is funny 'cus it makes fun of the majority of white people that

are full of fear and think of bombs. When in fact it's about cake. Really not that funny.

niger.jpg

i was at cold stone waiting for my order to come up and about to ask to sample the cake batter ice cream when i see this bitch in the case scooping up some ice cream for the order she was making. she has her long ass hair in a pony tail as per health safety guidelines but this shit doesnt help WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR HAIR OVER YOUR SHOULDER AND ITS ALL IN MY FUCKING CAKE BATTER ICE CREAM! bitches...i was pissed and grossed the fuck out.

Thank You!

I guess i am a retard then...i lost the Telivision when i couldent afford it anymore so i have missed the past three years of ACTUAL news (all i get is fox news...oh boy) so all i would get is minor details...then bullshit about a three legged dog named hope.

i take the verbal beating in ease..because now im full of more knowlage!

i got some slang for you that you might not know..

Moon Crickets

get this right and you get a treat