yeah yeah yeah tell it to someone who cares

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killtoy

IHATEU 2...

makes me wanna laugh...

if you ever feel like getting the balls to laugh in that guy's face, lemme know ahead of time, so i can come down with a video camera and get you on film getting stomped into the ground for my homey's video. we need more beatdowns for the video anyways. good lookin out... :beat:

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by Wilt

:mad: that kid Skem stole my girlfriend...fuck him

skem will beat your ass dude. i seen that dude. hes like a big ass black dude all yoked up and shit-with prison tats and mad slugs in his grill. he drives an 99 caprice classic sittin on dem thousand spokes fool. and will serve you rocks upon request. dont fuck with that cat. if he stole your girl, just let that hoe go!

4 real doe this thread is bossin.

Originally posted by krowteN

skem will beat your ass dude. i seen that dude. hes like a big ass black dude all yoked up and shit-with prison tats and mad slugs in his grill. he drives an 99 caprice classic sittin on dem thousand spokes fool. and will serve you rocks upon request. dont fuck with that cat. if he stole your girl, just let that hoe go!

ironic how his pieces look like they came from a kindergardener..

just sayin.. :mad:

dig miami just not the wack niggas that think they hot

yo seriously miami got better shit to offer than no skill filled in throwies on freights theres niggahs in miami that keep it underground that rock shit.... for that ass beating video you guys should include the video of my boy whie tsc whippin yall at the miracle on 34th street jam last year ass woopin up on amos ..... chisme(rumor) is the str8est style..just droppin in my 2 cents and stop making these niggahs look like pumped up gorillas when they are merely chimpanzeezs chumps !!!!!!

just speaking what my drunken mouth wont keep back!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest killtoy
you guys should include the video of my boy whie tsc whippin yall at the miracle on 34th street jam last year

oh really? thats funny, cause i remember a truck of WH's pulling up and about 20 tsc's took off running and left that fool whie all by himself. then he got stomped nasty as fuck. i wonder if you were one of his boys who broke and left him to get beat like a slave? poor kid, now himandhis friends are gonna get socked up again because you had to open your big mouth on the internet. i wish i had homeys like you...:dazed:

Archived