Yeah so the roof of my garage went up in smoke July 4th

Pistol

yeah so the roof of my garage went up in smoke july 4, at 11:20.

my and the neighbors were fighting fires barefoot steez. so only the wood shingle roof was fucked the frame and walls were pretty much untouched unless of course you are from the insurance company in that case, the picasso was destroyed along with the salami in the trunk of the dodge.

Firefighters

http://textamerica.com/user.images.san/46/IMG_408346/_0707/T40407070644290.jpg'>

Inside of the garage with the tarp the firefighters used to protect our stuff.

http://textamerica.com/user.images.san/46/IMG_408346/_0706/T40407061620290.jpg'>

The front of the garage with a shot of the roof.

http://textamerica.com/user.images.san/46/IMG_408346/_0706/T40407061619290.jpg'>

The fallen burnt roof and some other crap.

http://textamerica.com/user.images.san/46/IMG_408346/_0706/T40407061618560.jpg'>

The new skylight view from inside.

http://textamerica.com/user.images.san/46/IMG_408346/_0706/T40407061618120.jpg'>

These were taken with my camera phone cause I was too lazy to go get my digi. Possibly more later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thinks its pretty safe to say fireworks were involved.

i was asleep putting off getting up to go to work.

my girlfriend just came back from watching fireworks down my grandmas house.

she noticed the fire.

it must have just started when she got there.

i heard "the garage is on fire".

i jumped out of bed put on my dirty work pants and the first t-shirt i could find ran out barefoot.

caught my dad's head as he slipped on the concrete.

grabbed a hose and started spraying the roof.

the next door neighbor jumped the fence and grabbed our other hose and started hose the fire too.

two more neighbors ran from 2 houses away and even jumped on the roof to fight the fire from above.

shit was hardcore! considering it aint evens dudes house they still went all out.

Guest Pilau Hands

those neighbors deserve flowers and beer.

glad no one was hurt, good catch on your dad's head.

yo pistol...I gotta say thats pretty fucking dope that the neighbors were all helping out. some places...mother fuckers would come out of their houses with marshmallows and beer.

sucks the roof went up in flames...and a damn shame you lost that Picasso? Wasn't there a DaVinci drawing inside of it? At least you got insurance and no one got hurt.

a copy of big uns was in the trunk next to the salami.

possible future for the area is brand new garage with a 2nd story, master bedroom, bath, and possibly a 'kitchen' depending on building codes along with a possible small room downstairs and another bathroom.

i was really tripping out on the neighbors myself.

my neighborhood is pretty much all Mexicans and everyone's got a pretty big sense of community and family.

the garage is like 3 feet away from our enclosed patio which is connected to our house with wood shingles. so if me and the neighbors didn't act fast the house could have easily went in a matter of minutes. I got outside with the hose in less than a minute and i saw firsthand how fast it spread. if we waited till we smelled smoke it would have been gone.

this reminds me of the time that a drunken driver drove his car into the side of our car port

he also hit the gas meter and the WHOLE block had to be evacuated from their houses at 1am incase our house exploded

it was v.upsetting sitting outside thinking that my house could blow up at any time

*sigh* and they knocked out 6 hedges with their car too . now our yard is ugly

Guest Pilau Hands

"Garage!? Ooh, did ya hear that fellas? A garage! Well la-dee-da mista French man!"

"Well what do you call it?"

"A car hole."

Guest willy.wonka

the roof, the roof, the roof is on fiyah!

thats some crazy shit man.

4th of july in hawaii is getting boring

CAR PORT AND GARAGE ARE DIFFERENT

a garage is a seperate building, or attached to the house, and they have a door to close. i have a garage in the house

a car port. is a sheltered, doorless stucture that is attached to the house. i also have one of these.

get it?

• 2 years later...
a copy of big uns was in the trunk next to the salami.

possible future for the area is brand new garage with a 2nd story, master bedroom, bath, and possibly a 'kitchen' depending on building codes along with a possible small room downstairs and another bathroom.

i was really tripping out on the neighbors myself.

my neighborhood is pretty much all Mexicans and everyone's got a pretty big sense of community and family.

the garage is like 3 feet away from our enclosed patio which is connected to our house with wood shingles. so if me and the neighbors didn't act fast the house could have easily went in a matter of minutes. I got outside with the hose in less than a minute and i saw firsthand how fast it spread. if we waited till we smelled smoke it would have been gone.

well its been 3 years (so the future is now did any of it happen?)

Archived