yeah so my poor ass got a car...

Guest ToYs

91 caddilac deville CLEAN mint condition interior, red leather, CD, 4.9 liter V8 im going to have fun customizing this shit... any ideas?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when it comes to hookin' your shit up, you can't go wrong with some ill-ass rims. Everyone with a fresh ride has to have rims. Actually, I don't even think that you have to have a dope car; I saw some kat around the way with some brand new shiny-ass rims on his big as busted van. You know, those big-ass vans that have that huge round tire lookin' thing on the back. Dude thought that he was doin' it.

Popcorn Playas'...

hydraulics are mad expensive...

i got a new car a couple days ago too...an 89 camaro rs

it's pretty real clean, everything's in good shape but the tires and a cracked windshield...

i paid 2,200+the 300 or so for new tires, and at least 200 for a new windshield, so like 2,700, but that's still a good deal

i was looking at caddys to as an option for a car, but decided i would run into too much shit with one of those boats.

You need to put some sounds in that biotch; and when you drive, turn the bass waaaayyyy-the-fuck up, so that when you blast your music all people can hear, when you drive by, is the sound of the bass and the car shaking. That's gangsta.

maaan...

get some........

..100 spoak(spelling?) rims.....some 13 inchers.....haha..iLLness...

those cars are smooth......did it come with those adjustable seats??...the ones that you can move up an down.....?

keep it jesus.

did they mention im rubber and your glu??

all u need is the stereo.. and maybe some 13 inchers... but only if u got a tight gloss paint jib.. they can look like shit with an old people type color.. paint candy apple red all over that mofo..

yeah...

Archived