Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

yeah so my poor ass got a car...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ToYs, Jun 11, 2003.

1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

91 caddilac deville CLEAN mint condition interior, red leather, CD, 4.9 liter V8 im going to have fun customizing this shit... any ideas?

2. Krook

Krook Banned

those air pumps that Big Worm had in Friday(the movie)

i've always wanted those muh fuckas

:king:

3. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

shit you picked up a pretty decent car

how much you get it for?

4. ToYs

ToYs Guest

$2,300 auction style... hydros are expensive dog...

5. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

buy two 12 inch subs and listen to more grindcore and gangsta rap:king:

6. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

when it comes to hookin' your shit up, you can't go wrong with some ill-ass rims. Everyone with a fresh ride has to have rims. Actually, I don't even think that you have to have a dope car; I saw some kat around the way with some brand new shiny-ass rims on his big as busted van. You know, those big-ass vans that have that huge round tire lookin' thing on the back. Dude thought that he was doin' it.
    Popcorn Playas'...

7. Krook

Krook Banned

get 4 15 inch crankensteins and put them all under the seats...

that shit is pimped out:king:

:lol:

8. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

hydraulics are mad expensive...

i got a new car a couple days ago too...an 89 camaro rs

it's pretty real clean, everything's in good shape but the tires and a cracked windshield...

i paid 2,200+the 300 or so for new tires, and at least 200 for a new windshield, so like 2,700, but that's still a good deal

i was looking at caddys to as an option for a car, but decided i would run into too much shit with one of those boats.

9. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Get a bumper sticker that lets EVERYONE know what your political views are. And paint "Cop killer" on the side....yeah...that would be bad ass...

10. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

You need to put some sounds in that biotch; and when you drive, turn the bass waaaayyyy-the-fuck up, so that when you blast your music all people can hear, when you drive by, is the sound of the bass and the car shaking. That's gangsta.

11. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

do that wit some mad rims

not bad price good pick up

12. cultural me

cultural me Member

my poor ass wants a car. lookin at old honda accords and civics and old toyotas.
    hopefully ill have 3k for one at the end of the summer, but then again i hate working so...yea

13. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

"diamond in the back"

14. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

maaan...
    get some........
    ..100 spoak(spelling?) rims.....some 13 inchers.....haha..iLLness...

those cars are smooth......did it come with those adjustable seats??...the ones that you can move up an down.....?

keep it jesus.

15. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

dont go crazy with the rims. people make the mistake of putting 20 in' chromes on cars they dont belong. that shit belongs on an Escalade, Denali, Navigator, etc.