Yeah,I put my dick on that too

2 blaazed

Teen Cheerleaders Shocked Over Sex Photos

Man Used Girls' Cameras To Take Photos Of His Genitals On Items In Rooms

POSTED: 8:51 am MDT June 23, 2004

Boulder, Colo., police want to find a man who gained access to rooms at the Broker Inn during a recent cheerleader camp and used cameras belonging to some participants to take photos of his genitals resting on the girls' personal items.

The camp was held earlier this month, but the girls didn't find out what happened until they had the photos developed recently.

They were shocked to find photographs of the man's genitals sitting on their drinking cups, bottles and food.

The cheerleader camp was held at the University of Colorado from June 8 to June 11, but the girls stayed off campus at the Broker Inn.

In all, police believe the man used at least five cameras in several rooms to take pictures of himself while the girls were at the cheerleader camp.

A spokesman for the hotel declined comment on the incident, but said hotel personnel are cooperating with the investigation.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/34510...072/detail.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

cheerleaders everywhere sippin off the d

:lol:

Originally posted by High Priest

This is one of the funniest things ive read in a long time, i can just imagine them dropping the film off at savon and having their moms pick it up.. hahaha i hope this guy strikes again..with a vengence.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest imported_Europe

Great crime!!!

What fiendish mastermind came up with such a perfect plot?

Imagine the trial:

-Mr X, would you please place your penis on this sandwich so the court can estimate any resemblence to the photos...