Yea, come help me out dudes.

HateKillDestroy

Allright here it goes, I currently still live with my parents and I have just decided I want to make some purchases(to the tune of 72 Markal streaks) online. But what I am worried about is my inquistive mother asking what it is and then trying to confiscate it/kick me out of the house(due to an arrest and several questionings). I figure I will just tell her its art supplies, but I don't know if she will buy it, so let me get some advice from you knowledgable folks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck you need so many for?? why 72? why not 75? why not try to ind a place you can steal em, or something compatible? well anyway either send em to a friends house or have them sent ups certified, get the tracking # and the ship date and just stay home the day its due to arrive.......

or if u want to reciceve it at ur house with no problems. you can tell your mom that there is a package on its way and its her christmas present or if u dont celebrate christmas make up somthin else like her birthday. then when it comes have it put it up in ur room. chances are she wont open it cuz first of all its wrong to do so and second of all because women like surprises. whcih means that u have to get her somthin good for whaever lie u told her that box was for

Damn should have thought of that 99centsacan, thanks for the advice. Why 72 and not 75, because they are only selling 72 and because that will last me quite sometime and Im getting them for 3 dollars more than they sell them for on most websites. Plus, no one in my area carries streaks that I can rack except for the graff shops, so I can only buy them.

get them mailed to me.

i will then perform roughly a 6 week operation which will switch the streakers so they look like LOLLYPOPS. then i can send them to you and you can tell your mum ya got a lollypop fetish and all is solved

(disclaimer: this may or may not work. may result in death etc.)

good luck jedi