YCW NME

Guest nextone16

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nextone16

hey fuck you buddah. I just heard some shit. You dont gotta try and treat people to feel good about yourself.

err... I feel good about myself without, um, "treating people."

And c'mon now, if you can't see the paralell between a teenage girl doing "I heard jimmy likes judy" and you going on a internet message board and saying "I heard so-and-so is a bitch" then the joke is lost on you and there's not much I can do about it.

i think there still at war,but yea,i also heard that odesi is a bitch from a couple of my boys that went to school with him.suposedly he thinks hes the "big shit" on the northside eventhough i only seen a couple of his bombs:king:

Guest nextone16

Okay thanks to ETone and as far as TECone goes I don't know why your

getting involved. The question was are YCW and NME still at war. And i mentioned that I heard odese is a bitch. I didn't need you to tell me to find out my self. Bu thanks anways. And Buddah I'm not gonna waste my time on you any more.

Okay thanks to ETone and as far as TECone goes I don't know why your

getting involved. The question was are YCW and NME still at war. And i mentioned that I heard odese is a bitch. I didn't need you to tell me to find out my self. Bu thanks anways. And Buddah I'm not gonna waste my time on you any more.

no problem. Gossip all day like a thirteen year old girl. Knock yourself out. Better yet, drag your self down to the beauty parlor, sit in one of those crazy hair dryers and gossip all day with the other housewives. You still don't see this do you?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by mud_buddha

no problem. Gossip all day like a thirteen year old girl. Knock yourself out. Better yet, drag your self down to the beauty parlor, sit in one of those crazy hair dryers and gossip all day with the other housewives. You still don't see this do you?

im quoting buddha so that MAYBE "nextone" will read it again and realize how retarded hes acting. and so as to prevent other people from posting stupid threads like this, ill say it as simple as i can.

If it does not concern you, do not mess with it. If it does concern you, you should already know about it and you shouldnt have to get on the internet to figure it out.

Guest nextone16

led+tla+lrtc and haddub dum, fuck the both of you. I don't wanna talk any more. Let's fight. Im from chicago and where ever you wanna meet Ill fuck you up. Im serious about this, no jokes intended, i wanna fight the both of you. So unless you want your ass whopped SHUT THE FUCK UP. I dislike you both. Your fucking fags. And by the way "WHAT EVER CREW YOU ARE KILLA".

led+tla+lrtc and haddub dum, fuck the both of you. I don't wanna talk any more. Let's fight. Im from chicago and where ever you wanna meet Ill fuck you up. Im serious about this, no jokes intended, i wanna fight the both of you. So unless you want your ass whopped SHUT THE FUCK UP. I dislike you both. Your fucking fags. And by the way "WHAT EVER CREW YOU ARE KILLA".

dude you're a fucken idiot.. i heard YOU is a b!tch.

Hey. wow. You're angry. I told you it was cool if you wanted to gossip. Go ahead and gossip. No one is stopping you. I was just pointing out who else is known to gossip. If you have a problem because I point out that you want to gossip and thirteen year old girls also want to gossip that's not my problem.

Guest sneak

stop argueing like little pussy bitches. nextone how old r u? u sound like (i dunno if u r) a fuckin two year old. what is the point of writers having beef between each other, when we have a greater enemy to fight? -- the authorities in case any of you didnt get it.

Originally posted by TECONE SW

stop namin names... go find out yourself and stop askin everyone else...

Seriously, take your little gossip party to the streets... you HEARD Odese was a bitch and you don't KNOW wether there's still a YCW NME beef... so it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...

Archived