yay my heart is broken

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry to hear that chief (chief?......that sounds gay lol)

yeah girls......ummmmmmmmm:(

but hey there's millions of chicks out there who are willing to let you touch their boob, so go on man

:)

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by non-hetero

Sad part is; I let her convince me that she is the one twice.

year of bliss together.

she hates me.

-

year playing the field.

-

year of bliss together.

she hates me. (today!)

aaaahhhhh....

im worried about that right now.

i was with this girl for 2 years.

broke up.

single and cruising, having a good time.

then were back together and im scared to get all into it again casue i dont want to have to go through the break up shit again.:o

good luck.

Well dude I encourage love so think of it this way...

If you find love ( the hardest emotion to obtain/control) with the same person twice, it must be fate.

But that's a lie in my case. She was mad in love with me the day she left for school. Said I don't know if I will be able to live without you by my side. But about three days in she wanted to break it off. All though she just told me now.

Fuck long distance relationships.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

It's because she spotted some dude that she wanted inside her.

You're almost on the money there, aside from the sex thing. Most girls go away to school and realise all the new guys they COULD have relationships with. Guys in the same field of study, guys with the same interests. And the fucking losers like me who sit at home thinking of their girl are retards.

• 4 weeks later...

chicks cause too much drama. this female just used me a rebound off her exboyfriend, and sex (haha...seriously) it's all good though, i got what i wanted, even this nice memorabilia that hopefully ends up in the hands of perverts all over the world once unveiled...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/2119/14004'>

^there's just something about that girl i cant get over

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by non-hetero

Sad part is; I let her convince me that she is the one twice.

year of bliss together.

she hates me.

-

year playing the field.

-

year of bliss together.

she hates me. (today!)

i got counseling with my girl ahahahhahh

I'm in love with my ex.. Believe me, that shit is the worst. I'm hoping in like a year or two she comes to her senses and we get back together for good. We'll see, in the meantime I'm still looking for that shortie I can connect with, just trying to flow.

dude.. im trying to rid myself of my current girl.. or start hussling with her at home and me going and getting my fuck on elsewhere.. its sad but some people have the mentality that i do

"im not in love but i'll fuck you till someone better comes along."

wanttofuckeverygirleveroner.

Originally posted by dai

chicks cause too much drama. this female just used me a rebound off her exboyfriend, and sex (haha...seriously) it's all good though, i got what i wanted, even this nice memorabilia that hopefully ends up in the hands of perverts all over the world once unveiled...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/2119/14004'>

^there's just something about that girl i cant get over

my girls got an ass JUST LIKE THAT! exept white, damn i love the nice round plump asses. the kind you cand just grab and hold! argh! im ok now

Archived