Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YAY HOCKEY!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tough Love, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

good times. Watched the nux game on the tube tonight. I love the way the new rules make the game faster and non stop action all the time. Icing was lame, the game got a nice new pace. Good fun all around, smaller goalie pads, more scoring chances, less fighting and scuffles. Good shit.

any thoughts?

2. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

i never watch hockey,but sheeeet why not.
    when is the next game?

3. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Junior Member

in the past my reply would be 'fuck hockey'. but i watched the stars/kings game tonight and i found that i wasnt completely bored. maybe ill give hockey a second chance.

4. La Cosa Nostra

La Cosa Nostra Junior Member

wait. what. they changed the rules? thats some bullshit. what are the new rules? i grew up on the blackhawks, and if i find out that they start winning more than two games a season i'm gonna be pissed. losing is good, because when you win, it feels that much better.

5. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

i dont kno the exact rule changes. from what ive seen, it makes the game more exciting. there is far less stopages for icing, and way more chances to score on breakaways

6. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Junior Member

and why is it that, of all the hockey fans that i know, they are all douchebags?

7. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

FOSHOOO
    thats why i gotta go find out for myselfff or u just tough luvin?

8. cloner

cloner Senior Member

when i opened this thread, i had planned on hitting fast reply, and typing fuck hockey.

however after reading this mayhaps ill check it out a bit again.

9. WetPussy

WetPussy Junior Member

10. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

of course a canadian had to start this thread!

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

i love me some hockey. I used to be a huge red wings fan...but now i dont even know...havnt watched the puck action for a long minute.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]
    Photoshop wizard.

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahaha the Flames lost, just like I knew they would. Everybody thinks they're going to win the Stanley Cup this year, when in reality they will do absolutely nothing.

Hockey's still boring as hell though.

And TT Boy that freight is awesome.....

14. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

hahahahahah sick-nesssssssssssssssssss

15. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

ahahaha that freight is great.