yauch

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Detractors believe the exhibition is merely employing shock tactics for the sake of art. "

i would venture to say sometimes this is the best kind of art ....art should make the comfortable uncomfortable....

its always amusing when people "fly" into the sticky conceptual web of what is and what is not art....

Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, My artschool is concidered very 'academic' sometimes...due to this i've spend years(yes) drawing classic 'models' and i f i have gotten in a few years before i would have attented real anatomy classes, along with the medical school..damn, i'd like that.

I dont find anything wrong in it, but i ceratainly dont concider it 'art' either is pure formalism yet very interesting and usefull.

This whole thing, seem like a marketing trick to me. Both sites indivate that. Remember the 'Sensetion' show at MOMA and juglianis(sp?) threats of closing it down...if you look at the aftermath...ALL the british artists that were part of the exhibition did Solo exhibitions in well know galleries in the states, mostly NY, and probably sold out their entire work.

This platform of advertising was very popular with british rockstars in the 70's...it works like a charm

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

hahaha

i was like "damn, did i misspell yuch? i'll go grab a pic of that beatie boys foo' and clown myself"

then i looked and saw seeks handy work

Archived