yards

honkyartist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that was my way of letting yall know that im where the action is .

And by the way its not user friendly so dont get any ideas of coming here.

None of you are welocme I know for a fact you all are blowing up the spots in your own towns so dont come my way.

say my name

say my name

Guest THE LAW

dude, hypothetically, considering you actually live there, which you probably don't, (we could do an IP trace if we wanted). why would you bring attention to the yard and it's surrounding areas on a national forum and then accuse everyone else of blowing up their own spots?

perplexing to say the least.

Originally posted by THE LAW

dude, hypothetically, considering you actually live there, which you probably don't, (we could do an IP trace if we wanted). why would you bring attention to the yard and it's surrounding areas on a national forum and then accuse everyone else of blowing up their own spots?

perplexing to say the least.

Mentioning that yard is not blowing anything up.

Its not illegal to know that it is the biggest classification yard in the country.

And anyone that has been to it like myself know that it is not for the rail buff nor the

vandals. When I said blowing up spots that was geared toward the toys that write on the train watching spots, the idiots that hang out on live tracks, the fools that have no knowledge of safety on the rails or respect.

Enjoy your lunch

Originally posted by honkyartist

that was my way of letting yall know that im where the action is .

And by the way its not user friendly so dont get any ideas of coming here.

None of you are welocme I know for a fact you all are blowing up the spots in your own towns so dont come my way.

say my name

say my name

wow your an idiot....

Archived