ya'll see that shit about the pentagon

Blanko

tell me why if i would have came to work on Sept 11, 2001 i would have been in this mess that the pentagon is in. but luckly i was in school so nothing happended to me or the people i work with they're all stright. but what do ya'll think of all this shit going on in New York & Pentagon. do u think we going to war? or what

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by knowlej:

you're a pretty big dick

he was asking a question? whats your fucking problem?

thanks, it IS a pretty big dick, but enough about that... what question? why didn't you answer it? I don't have a fucking problem, remember I've got that big dick...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by Blanko:

tell me why if i would have came to work on Sept 11, 2001 i would have been in this mess that the pentagon is in. but luckly i was in school so nothing happended to me or the people i work with they're all stright. but what do ya'll think of all this shit going on in New York & Pentagon. do u think we going to war? or what

You might want to read one of the other 15 threads covering this topic.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

dude, did you guys see hear that SPIT dissed RAMOS whole car? he wasnt even done painting it, and dude was dissing it on the other side!

damn, i just heard about that the other night... someone from vcr crew was telling me...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

HAHAHAHA... dude, can someone PLEASE tell me which one is the third rail? im planning to paint some freights soon and i sure as shit dont wanna trip over that bad boy!

the third rail is just government propaganda set forth by the city. it's really, REALLY safe. in fact, it's rumored to make you invisible if you stand on that highest rail, the one higher then the other two, after having just gotten out of a pool or shower. i read it on http://www.wakethefuckupandgetyourheadoutofyourass.com

peep

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Originally posted by PaNiK d2d:

Anyone ever tried to shoot paint out of a windex bottle or something like that? man i was getting some FAST ass fills on my windsheild.. i think im gonna try it tonight.. will let you know tomarrow or tonight after..

i found this in the yard. thought you guys might be able to use it when you graff tonight.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The yard is your invention and it used to be real good,not that long ago,i am registered only for four months http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Seriously now,All the quoting above is really...well what it is.And i understand why Ouija must be fed up.But its your site do something about it.

But thats just a toy

Archived