yall know what time it is..... tt calls home part 2

T.T Boy

well its that time of the week again, im going to call whoever sends me ther phone number in my email. yes kids, you can get a chance to talk tt boy himself. so far ragsoe, poop man bob, secret, and sleepand dream have all recieved phone calls from the man himself. so if youd like to speak with me, just hit the email button in my profile and ill give you a ring. all the way from italia. i wont be calling for about 2 hours so theres plenty of time to get in. no you wont be billed anything, just my rich boss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, just climb on coloseum and drop some mors signals, i'll reply from the parthenon....hope you're doin good bro. say hi to the girl to

Call me at the south shore payphone in front of Tonys place. We have to do some talking. Vinny cut with the loot south twards San Juan and im stuck here with 1000 boxes of pintacks while the toothpicks are 300 miles away and to make it worse we got a creeper thats on the scene all day. Alright, call at 7 you know the deal man. And hey, keep your head up kid.

Guest imported_Tesseract

---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ -_ ---- ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ---- -_ ----

Archived