yadda, yadda,yadda...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Telo

Seinfeld owns all of you....

<span style='color:darkred'>"i work in Latex" ahhaahha</span>

I plan on answering the phone by saying "vandaly industries, art vandaly speaking." on my last day of work. should be entertaining.

remember when the last episode was shot and they said they had 4 ending and they were going to pick one an hour from when it was due to be aired? i swear i thought it was a marketing trick so that they could later on have a show "SEINFELD, the alternate endings" been waiting over 4 years for that.

i remember this radio station held this competetion called the seinfeld signoff where they had a tent in the middle of the city and chose 4 people to sit in the tent and watch the last episode over and over again....last person left siting won 10 grand, they got all the food they wanted and were allowed a 5 minute break every 2 hours to walk around. to the radio stations suprise the competetion went on for weeks and they took away their jason laze boys and gave them stools.....they still didnt move.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

really? were these people living under a rock during the 90's? how could you not know who kramer is?

That's what we said... the first time it happened we we're like 'what?'... but it has happened so many times now it's like a running joke...

And it's just a fucking poster, there's no glass in the frame or anything, it is in a dark place in the room with an 'art light' above it but the 'light' doesn't even have a bulb, it's pretty ghetto but it seems to suck them in...

Archived