y hello, how is ur springbreak

dELiSs

is spring break over rated..? of course my pyscho mother had to try to kill me right before spring break so im stuck at my dad's not doin shit. im bored out of my fuckin mind and i feel like i should be doing something.. a little less boooring. its pathedic, i get excited when im gonna walk a couple blocks to the gas station to get candy... ive reached a new low. how are your spring breaks going..?that is if youre on it .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASER1NE

go to palm beach florida , spring break rocks .

all you depressed ppl need to move to canada , its nicer and there is less drama

My math teacher went there for break. He's a sick fuck that wanted me to go with him... :: shiver :: gross. He wears fubu also.

nah, he's black, and 28.

He used to write also, thats how we started getting into homie mode, and i asked him to email me some flicks of his old work, and i'd email him some of mines... so we exchanged email addys. Then throughout his whole trip, he emailed me saying "I bet if you were here you'd be alot of fun, let me imagine the ways" and he tried to slip me the number also. I was like, what the fuck, and never talked to him again.

Guest Pilau Hands

The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this:

You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder is gay

and you're not. But you only have the one ass.

Feel better?

Archived