Y did DE LA HOYA LOSE

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yea i agree one thousand with what Foreman said, this fight is fucked, De La Hoya beat the shit out of mosely, if mosely was man enough he would declare himself the loser, fuck his father, mosley didnt know what to do in that fight, he was getting killed, one good punch wins the match?, yea if it's a knockout but i saw no man touch the canvas.

Guest uncle-boy

i think de la hoya won, but i wouldnt go as far to say he kicked mosely's ass.

he landed a lot more punches, but mosely gave him harder konks.

in the end i do think de la hoya was rizzobbed. boo the score cards.

boxing corruption. thats why. Foreman knows it.

Oscar got screwed just like he got screwed against Trinidad.

i dunno why they keep doing this to him, theyre gonna chase away one of their biggest names. i wouldnt be surprised if he quit boxing tomorrow.

wouldnt blame him, everyone knows whats up. he has more than enough money to live off of, he has no reason to fight besides the love of it. however if he keeps getting screwed over he has no reason left to keep fighting.

fuck Mosley.

The fight meant far more to De La Hoya than a few gaudy belts. He vowed before the bout to retire if he lost again to Mosley. http://msn.espn.go.com/boxing/news/2003/09...13/1615543.html

that was a dumb thing to do. he should have just taken the loss and moved on and got better now he has to quit or just look dumb for sayin he would and not doin it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude got fucking robbed. If he had started running like a pussy like he did against Trinidad, then maybe I'd accept the loss, but fuck that, dude was going toe to toe and dominating skirmishes in the last rounds. Boo.

Cotto is going to start killing people soon. Watch out for that guy.

Archived