XTRA! XTRA....read all about it. c4 says sorry?

*see-phore*

i *see-phore* am sorry for offending anyone on this page with my words the past few days.

it was not my intention to do so.i understand the arger most of you feel towards whoever did this unspeakable act.However im not sorry for my non violent ideals i will stand by them for ever.

I AM NOT ANTI-AMERICA nor have i ever been anti- america,although some of you think so.MY WORDS HAVE BEEN HEARD THE WRONG WAY.simply put-not one race should be attacked,but one group of people who choose to cause the misery of others.i personally think it was bin-ladens handywork.but a full out war will only gaurantee millions more AMERICANS will be killed,and thats not just soliders.Do you think the government can protect you from the missles, bombs, assassins or suicide bombers while fighting in a different country?and if they do destroy bin-ladens organization do you think that 20 years down the road someone else might belive in his words and strike back for what the us would've done to his "leader".

you are lucky to live where you do,be happy there is no war.

I think that the states should protect themselves from terrorist attacks,and take care of bin-laden but he doesnt run a country,so where do you attack?the only thing the states can do is exactly what hes done here, gain access to him and attack in small numbers with suicide bombers.

like it or not hes probably thought of everything,he only travels at night hes always heavily protected by people who are willing to die for him and to top it all off hes a billionaire.

please dont fight with me.take my appology and run with it.

and if youve got issues e-mail me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im glad you said that you arent anti-america,because that is something thats been very annoying to me in the past few days. although i feel we should not go off half cocked in any attacks,i do agree that there should be no distinctions made between these terrorists and the governments that give them safe haven.

Guest HESHIANDET

bin laden is not a bilionaire. he recieved a inheritence from his family of $250,000,000 when he was stripped of his citizenship in saudi arabia. and why do you think hes unouchable? he may be the uber terrorist but the cia and nsa roll way thicker. i'd be willing to bet we could have a target on his head anytime we wanted. eat it up.............

read more about the piece of shit here http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/12/binladen....file/index.html

------------------

stonecutters#1

[This message has been edited by HESHIANDET (edited 09-13-2001).]

word Hesh, and I'm glad you straightened out the billionaire thing, I was gonna a while ago, but I'm weary... like Hesh said, Usama is far from untouchable and the NSA/CIA play that Dim Mak poison hand shit... somebody WILL be touched...

------------------

2 Can Sam

im sorry!he isnt unt-what the fuck i didnt say untouchable only that hes probably thought of everything...but,if hes not "untouchable" the government knew his ways before this happened,and this has been done before(93') so why wasnt he stopped?

not a priority?anyway, i heard he was a billionaire.sorry.

but please dont forget the last couple lines on my first post.

[This message has been edited by *see-phore* (edited 09-13-2001).]

im really starting to feel sorry for you see phore, seems like youre having to defend/apologise for everything that you say. i hope that sounded sympathetic rather than callous

see phore, i think you've made some very tasty points

over the last couple of days.....and i'm feeling alot

of the non-violent type of ideas and avenues....but.....succinct wording is

everything dood, and i think your timing was a bit off.......as you must know after being shredded

by smart and freddro....

its one of those things where everyone is so on the edge....

i think of most people posting, you've been really

trying to get us to focus on why this happened, while

everyone else is after the who of the equation....

which is admirable considering the ugly picture the why

question paints....

i know now that my timing was way off for me to have said those things but reading the words "sand nigger","camel jocky"and "towel head" just dont seem right coming from people who were wronged.i know my words were misread,infact words from my appology were replaced with words i had never even said,so i know it wasnt just my wording but other people jumping the gun a bit..but also i must point out that alot of other people are saying the exact same things as me and not catching any flack at all.maybe it was my persistance,and once again im sorry. i love you guys....but in a manly kind of way.im sorry for that too.

Don't trip SeePhore. I think everyone has been offended by someones comments in here. But I guess what I'm trying to say is that I might have said somethings that weren't thoroughly understood also, and we must remember that no one means anything personal about any of this. A majority of us are in our 20's and even less and we have never been through anything like this before, like generations before us. Please everyone don't take anything too personal said by anyone in these dark days because our anger and beliefs are so strong right now.

Archived