Xmen Part2

dik.n.ur.ear

So i just watched this movie and the question was brought up "how do 'iceman' and 'rogue' have sex"...i mean...if rogue touches your skin she "drains your powers"...isnt this what sex is all about!? it seems to me like it would be extra good, and super quick...he would just have to put it in once, and whooosh there it all goes...she was looking super good in that movie too. the years have done her good. and Rebecca stamos....good god. nothing needs to be said about her...the whole movie i was having trouble concentrating on the plot and focusing more on what i would like to do to these two.:yum:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

my friend said he would fuck an anime

girl if he could! I think he smoked himself retarded!

:D

rouge and iceman dont have sex...because she cant touch anyone....if you payed attention to the movie you would have realized wolverine asked the same question (inderectly of coarse)...but they didnt even kiss till they were at icemans house...anyway that movie was dope as hell...and nightcrawler did some ill shit int he begining.....i wanna see it again

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by scallawag

...if rogue touches your skin she "drains your powers"...isnt this what sex is all about!?

There is much wisdom in the house of fools...

Guest willy.wonka

the lets teach kid sabout sex movie..

it went kinda dry after a while...kinda like an itroduction of characters again..its amazing how fast gean grey ecomes HTE PHEONIX up in that bish..

it was a good movie....made me wish i ha mutants powers.

Originally posted by Methodz

Was Beast or Angel in it? what characters had a guest appearence?

guest appearances....

colossus for a brief second...pissed me off...he should have had at least one good scene...

jubilee....she didnt do shit...but then again, what CAN she do? control fireworks!? fuck that

the screaming chick, i cant remember her name, it has been so long since i have read the comics...and the girl who can walk through walls...not really anyone else signifigant though

Guest diggity

guest appearances....

jubilee....she didnt do shit...but then again, what CAN she do? control fireworks!? fuck that

i didnt even notice her at all. I thought colossus was russian, he sure as hell didnt sound like it.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I got offered to see that last night. I declined.

Someone would've had to be dumb to think they were gonna interrupt your picture finding ventures with a silly out of the house off the computer movie at the theatres... pffft....

Guest imported_sofarok

guest appearances....

colossus for a brief second...pissed me off...he should have had at least one good scene...

the screaming chick, i cant remember her name, it has been so long since i have read the comics...and the girl who can walk through walls...not really anyone else signifigant though

Pheonix…sort of right at the end… and Hank McCoy (BEast) was being interviewed on tv in one bit…I thought it was fresh, only I wanted it to go on for ever…

Guest ctrl+alt+del

NIGHT[color=#2

F3364]C[/color]RAWLER

FUCKING

OWNS

the first scene he is in is rad as fuck. i didnt catch the part where beast was in...what part of the movie did that happen??

I think ima download this movie off mirc tonight, its that bad ass. its just pure awesomness.

im sure theyll make an X3.

I wasnt really into Deathstryke's claws coming out her fingernails...but the clunk sound she made when she hit the bottom was ill.

and that Matrix preview was rad. Which reminds me, rage your a lucky bastard.

damn i gotta downlaod x2 right now though.

nightcrawler did own, and that scene was the dopest in the movie, i swear i yelled at the projector guy to rewind it so i could see it again...well maybe not but it was that ill, and there is going to be an x3, there was plans to make a trilogy, but i read somewhere by the way things are going they are prolly gonna do it like batman..unlimited sequels

dope as hell how magneta got the iron out the guards blood...i love x-men

rouge aint all that great.....storm nikka!

Iceman and Colossus need a larger role...didnt see beast at all...Shadowkat/kitty pryde girl walks through walls was coo...the screaming girl is siren I think?

The pheonix tie in was coo...they need to bring about the sinister six toad pyro blob all that shit....juggernaut would be cool to introduce...I also think a whole spin off movie about Wolverine...weapon X with maverick, sabertooth, and omega red would be dope as fuck...act like you know Jim Lee is da shit.

its ridiculous to try and take an awesome comic like x-men and put it in a movie format. two hours can never give any character a decent spotlight, show any comprehensible story, or have any fan/ or non-fan satisfied. you have way too large of an audience to try and appeal to. a tv series would probably been a better idea, or better yet focus only on one character at a time. i finally saw x-men 1 last month and it got me hyped but it just wasnt enough to keep my attention. its too spread out amongst too many characters with too loose of a storyline.

Archived