XMAS......THE TIME TO GIVE

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dobsilla@Nov 20 2005, 09:47 PM

im not a kid anymore so i would be surprised to get anything. maybe some friends will get me some random shit. and the girl will get me something. i dont know what im getting anyone yet though.

you fucking back in tx yet?

can you rack me an ipod? black one? ill pay you...

Originally posted by THANKYOU+Nov 20 2005, 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THANKYOU - Nov 20 2005, 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Nov 20 2005, 09:47 PM

im not a kid anymore so i would be surprised to get anything. maybe some friends will get me some random shit. and the girl will get me something. i dont know what im getting anyone yet though.

you fucking back in tx yet?

can you rack me an ipod? black one? ill pay you...

[/b]

yo, if you can get ipods you got yourself an online business. beginning with me. hit me up if you have the means.

i was at the apple store a week ago, the nanos are selling like yay at fashion show, they had boxes of em behind the couter, they sold like 16 of em just while i was waiting in line, madness.

i think if i was gonna upgrade from my mini i would get a PSP instead though, or maybe the video iPod.

terrasect:

how much is one of those bad boys?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Terrasect, haha

Its not very expensive for the quality manfroto is. I think the tripod+head must be around 250 euros or so but you wont have to buy another tripod in your life (no shit). Plus these fuckers are the fastest things to work with.

new video ipods are wack. battery is worse than ever and you have to pay for the new video software i think. my ipod cost me 300 then 100 to get battery fixed. get a nano they are less problematic and dont have a hard drive to battery the battery.

i want a nano or a phone. just found out my dad has ordered me a new battery i have to fit in my current ipod. bastard i want a nano

Digidesign M-Box 2..and a new mic which I haven't decided on yet.

I think I'm going to get the mbox as my joint birthday/christmas present from my family since my birthday is the 10th. I'll see if I can get a mic off someone too but I'll probably just buy it for myself. I'm also going to buy myself some new clothes because all my clothes are dead except like 4 black tees and a few pairs of jeans.

60g ipod or mission he550's hockey rollerblades.

got my dad a practice bass amp and nice strap for his bass 179$ all together with hook ups from guitarcenter

i am getting my girl some coach bag a pink ipod mini and a prescious moment statue... maybe a 500$ tiffany bracelet anniversary and christmas= debt up the anal hole