1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Xhow to be xHARDCORExX.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ElectricitySucks, Feb 1, 2004.

1. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks 12oz Veteran Member

Xhow to be xHARDCORExX.

Discussion started by ElectricitySucks - Feb 1, 2004

so...you think your hardcore, huh? youve been in your local bullshit deteriating scene for.....3 months? your at every fucking metalcore show JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW YOUR COOL. I must say that maybe just a few years back, say...99-2000, (when i first started going to shows) the "scene" was definitley NOT what its like today. Within the past 2 years, you HAD to have a dresscode. dresscode is as follows:

If your truly hardcore, you always have on a black shirt. always. and what size is it? thats right. its a xxx-small. too tight? yes, but you dont want to let people know that inside your really crying about how tight your shirt is.

your pants? the same. girl pants. TIGHT AS FUCK. the tighter, the cooler.

KEYCHAIN. yeah that little keychain thing that goes around your belt. yeah, thats awesome. NOT.

METAL STUBBED BELT. your a fucking moron, end of story. especially these white metal stubbed belts....ACQUIRE A LIFE. And, the girls wear pink ones too.....DIE.

YOUR BANDANA. this seriously i just dont fucking get. who started this? it was said in a thread before, i dont know where it is but it said something like.."your not going to rob a bank." yeah your tough, wear that shit while your dancing. you sure as hell wouldnt put that in your back pocket in some places cause youd just be fucked up for flashing colors. fucking pussies.

another thing, pretty close to the bandana is. YOUR BASEBALL GLOVES. real fucking cool man. YOUR AT A SHOW NOT A BASEBALL GAME. whats next, wearing hockey helmets to shows? oh, the baseball gloves are just a toughness factor. what kills me is seeing these young kids taht have on a bandana and baseball gloves and they dont even dance. theyll just be like 5 people behind the outside of the pit. FUCKING PANSYS GO HOME.

your hair. apparently, if your hair isnt black, then your cant hang out with my friends after the show to the diner. REAL COOL. your hair must look like every shitty new metalcore bands hair. dyed black, and MUST cover your face. FAGGGGOOOOOOOOOTS.

im happy to say that i havent seen any over stretched ear plug things lately. good job assholes i guess your mommy wouldnt let you. go mom.

YOUR SHOES. ok, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS CALLED? you know what im talking about they look kind of funny and they sell them in different colors. whatever, THEYRE GAY. also.....SAUCONYS. REAAAAAAL COOL.

mesh hats and those other kind of hats. DIE. PARIS HILTON WORE THEM. AUTOMATICALLY NOT-COOL. lipring- just die. thankyou.

your screename must be something like "xdyingxBLOODriverXloveXmuRDERxXXx" if its not then. hey. your cool. and your away messages must be SHITTY SONGS. like... "bless the matyr kill a child" or WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT SONG IS. "w00t." oh my god. DIE.

THUGCORE. yeah, we realize your making a difference in the dresscode and trying to be different, but YOUR NOT TOUGH. go ahead, wear g-unit/straight rimmed hats... and all the shit, good for you. yeah, start a fight with everyone, your cool.

YOU MUST "<333333" NORMA JEAN. ive never heard so much BULLSHIT in my life. all you fucking get it "DUN DUN DUN EeEeEEEeeEEeE" THANKS FOR KILLING THE HORROR CHORD. "weeEeEeeen" go away.

you listen to shitty metalcore, NOT HARDCORE. yet, you apparently are hardcore. you "<3" norma jean, 18 visions, fucking every shitty band with breakdowns out there.

love the music, hate the kids. If this whole thing pertains to you, TAKE IT PERSONALLY. just know that you can do whatever the fuck you want. you dont need some shitty uniform.

ElectricitySucks - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Feb 1, 2004

not really a fan of that type of scene..

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. CAPiTA

CAPiTA 12oz Member

CAPiTA - Replied Feb 1, 2004

A+...much better than hating on emos

CAPiTA - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks - Replied Feb 1, 2004

GOOD. stay away.

5. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave 12oz Senior Member

Coffie Crave - Replied Feb 1, 2004

hipsters...:lol:

it's funny you brought this up, when i was in 7th-10th grade, skateboarding snowboarding and hardcore muisc was stuipd i was made fun of by the trendy tards.

now today its the ''cool thing'' ppl try to pull girls with this shit, the trendy people aways fuck shit up.

Coffie Crave - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Feb 1, 2004

you forgot the following BRO.

-talk shit on EVERYONE in a passive aggressive way: yes, your a huge pussy. but when you go to shows you have to love everyone, because YOUR not ever judgemental. your not human you divine unjudgementing being you. whenever you see your "HXC FRIENDZ" your all "hey brooooooo hows it goin?" and chit chat. but no sooner as theyve walked off to talk with another scenester you have to be like "yeah....hes a cool kid. mad cool..........................................buttttttttttttttttttttttttt.........." and proceed to talk shit.

ex:
    "yeah....hes a cool kid. mad cool..........................................buttttttttttttttttttttttttt..........he seems like he might be maybe kind of possibly a scenester....ya know dude? like.....i love the kids. hes ill......but like......his shirts not tight enough.......hes awesome though, you know?"

*oh yeah, if you wear camo pants now your SO out of it. GOD. its not cool to wear CAMO anymore. you fucking weirdo.

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. caL

caL 12oz Senior Member

caL - Replied Feb 1, 2004

goofy bastard tight pants.

caL - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. ElectricitySucks

camo is my favorite color- bury your dead

i never participated in camo, but i hate when good bands come around and all their shirts are black.

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Feb 1, 2004

Fuck hardcore.

Screamo is where its at.

GK&BH

Tyler... Shai Hulud/Madball show?

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Feb 1, 2004

keep the GK&BH steez on the DL. niggaz aint ready.

shai hulud is mighty tempting...

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

word, but only downfall is that its in assholeville Poughkeepsie.

...and Madball will be there, homies get blood thirsty when tough guys are on stage.

12. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

MrChupacabra - Replied Feb 1, 2004

just neckpunch all the kids who get too assholish.

MrChupacabra - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Feb 1, 2004

um, norma jean is good.
    plus, one of the guys takes his 4 year old son on the road with them, and the kid is the cutest thing in the world.

you can talk shit about hardcore kids, but leave norma jean out of it.
    they're good.

seeks/break downs and sing alongs

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Face:Face

15. ElectricitySucks

oh oh oh ouch ouch ouch. i guess bands/trends differ in area. it all goes along with jumping on the -hate this band bandwagon- and it all has to do with perspective and all, but here, norma jean is a NO NO. they have caused every 14 yr old kid who wants to start a band KILL the horror chords and approch to look "hardcore."

and i dont know if youve seen them live. but ive been to 2 of their shows and i cant tell how how bad they sound. i think theyre more into throwing their guitars around and their singer (new one) just cant keep one note *when screaming. ive heard "they just dont give a shit," which is understandable, but play good if you want people to like you.