Guest GoBiloe

"i'm as straight as the lines that you snort up your nose

i'm as hard as the booze that you swill down your throat

i'm as bad as the smoke that you breath in your lungs

and i'll fuck you up faster than the pills on your tongue

....this time you pushed me too farrrr!

straight! edge! revenge!"

discuss.

on a side note, you know what is weak? college is weak. jocks. beer. boring classes. but at least i got to watch a charlesbronson video with this kid ben who swears he never ever masturbates and has no libido. what's up with that? then we walked in on his roommate either having sex with some ho, or jerking off, it was hard to tell from the angle. fuck college, who's with me??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest escape603

DUDE!!!

I'm in a band called "the Limit" and we cover that song. It's fucking awesome. Project X. Straight Edge Revenge. SXE 4 LIFE!

Fuck you asshole...im busting my ass at college trying to get an education...you're at an institution of learning and you complain.....go to the library read a book...study..

you're the typical college idiot who coasts through on their parent's money, leaving there learning little...

fuck you st8 edge punk

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by ILYSH

Fuck you asshole...im busting my ass at college trying to get an education...you're at an institution of learning and you complain.....go to the library read a book...study..

you're the typical college idiot who coasts through on their parent's money, leaving there learning little...

fuck you st8 edge punk

no, fuck YOU. hahaha... i guess you know everything about me, huh toughguy? you are a joke. i work hard too, i'm on scholarship and financial aid, but i'm not trying to prove anything, like your sorry ass.

you'd think with all that learning you're doing you would learn to not extrapolate to such a ridiculous degree. i said the classes that my parents and i work hard to just barely afford are boring and drunk jocks piss me off. good for you if you like the college dynamic of drinking beer and talking too loud about how funny american pie was and how you got with a ho last night.

if you'd read carefully, which you should have known how to do if you want learn something from all those books you read in the library, you would have seen that i was complaining about just the type of person you take me for- idiots here to play sports and get shitfaced and date-rape girls in the frat house. you are mistaken.

and this, my friend, is why i laugh at you.

-typical college idiot "st8" edge punk rocker thug killa goodbye

Originally posted by boogie hands

you know what i like more that college...sniffing coke of the asses of prostitutes...

you know what i like more than that? getting two prostitutes, stripping em naked, getten em ass up, on their knees, and settign out a nice line that starts on the far right cheek of girl #1, then heads all the over to the far left cheek of girl #2. then i get a nice hard on going, toot up the whole fucking thing, going cross laterally on the girls asses, then i just start plowing into the bitches like a steam shovel.

whos with me?

Originally posted by seeking innocence

you know what i like more than that? getting two prostitutes, stripping em naked, getten em ass up, on their knees, and settign out a nice line that starts on the far right cheek of girl #1, then heads all the over to the far left cheek of girl #2. then i get a nice hard on going, toot up the whole fucking thing, going cross laterally on the girls asses, then i just start plowing into the bitches like a steam shovel.

whos with me?

did he just say that?

Guest serpent of the light

straight edge in your face

word son, i be bustin my azz through high school so i can get scholarships, i'll be busting my ass in college in order to keep it real too.

xxx303

yeah fuck the dudes that try to rape drunk girls.. my friend and i had to almost drag these two inebriated girls back to their dorm because there were about six jocks trying to lead them off into the bushes and into the frat house to take advantage of them.. times like that make me wish i had brass knuckles or something..

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by hipnos

yeah fuck the dudes that try to rape drunk girls.. my friend and i had to almost drag these two inebriated girls back to their dorm because there were about six jocks trying to lead them off into the bushes and into the frat house to take advantage of them.. times like that make me wish i had brass knuckles or something..

rock on hipnos my nizzle. glad to hear you're looking out for your fellow human beings.

dude. your away message is scaring me... i'm picturing a body melting in the shower as the hot water eats away the flesh... you're a twisted fuck, or is it me.

meanwhile i'm trying to picture seeking's complicated scenario.

and thinking it's weird that i was at what i think was a coke party the other night... and no one was doing that. woo. the locust sells coke mirrors with their band logo on them.

well well gb you struck something close to my heart.

this is in my heart go!!!!!!!!!!

"i stand strong with the straightedge, i have burned it into my flesh."

"...to the x im crucified."

"and ill walk the straightedge all my life, my loves lost everything."

the first two are easy the last one takes a knowledge of 1995 when sxe meant something.

jobe. straightedgemafia. xchaoscrewx.monsterxcrew.

eat shit x kill yourself.

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by Get Stoopid!

Yeh, college kids are ridiculously lame, at least at my college, but I bet they're some good one's hidden away somewhere. So much work to find em, tho. Do I know you, Gobiloe? Send me an email

no offense, but how am i supposed to know if you know me? what do you write? i'm not big on giving people my email. if you post your AIM name i'll IM you.

-Golden Boy

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

"and ill walk the straightedge all my life, my loves lost everything."

the first two are easy the last one takes a knowledge of 1995 when sxe meant something.

hahaha, you're joking right. when i was sxe in 95, kids were complaining that it hasn't been real since 88. c'mon buddy...

oh, i forgot the band, but they were covering an embrace song on the world of greed comp and changed "my emotions are everything..." and inserted that stupid line "and i'll walk the straight edge all my life" horrible:rolleyes:

Guest KING OF HELL

" smoking that butt, it makes you mature,

a slave to sex and you tell me you're pure.

you slam that beer it makes you a man

i'll try to keep my cool but you better understand........"

from the mighty JUDGE.

shit, judge..

i haven't thought about them in awhile..

what's next, minor threat?

...if college is boring you, why don't you try more challenging classes?

i busted my ass in college for 4 and a half years..

i'm finally out, with a badass degree..it was all worth it.

i didn't meet a single lasting friend or another writer or even a person who liked the same music i did.

but, i paid for it, literally and figuratively.and it ended up being worth it

i painted the whole time and got marginal grades, but i learned a tremendous amount about the world and everything in it.

don't feel too sorry for yourself. once you get out, and into the rat race, you'll probably wish you were back.

i haven't been out a year and already i'm thinking about my master's degree.

shit bug gets half a cookie. it was current.

the other two are a cinch.

i was just trying to remember lyrics with sxe in them. it always earned points in my younger days.

the thing about 95 is a joke for people that know me. i love post hardcore i think 92-95 was the best yrs in hardcore. what can you do.

HAHAHAHAHA. I just usually like to spend my money of a C of blow and give some 15 year old a dirty sanchez.

"Now who's got the funny looking mustache" I say to her.

whos with me?

Me?? I guess....

Does that mean I get two ho's also??

straight edge is feeble. if you've got personal convictions that's terrific, but if you believe them through and through why do you need posse? they are personal, not group, convictions, right? as i see it the only way to actually satisfy your conception of what is good & just is to think things through for oneself. ive noticed edgers are edgers primarily for the image of being an edger - on the exact same wavelength as sharps, southern baptisit or any other fundamentalist group. few members of any such groups can argue logical reasons for their beliefs. i'm not advocating drugs, nazis, or atheism, just logical thinking. dont blindly adopt the beliefs of any group without knowing that those are your ideals and why you believe them first, boys.

now can I borrow the ho's when you're finished?

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

shit bug gets half a cookie. it was current.

dammit, i knew it was current too. i just forgot, i was thinking it was some cheesy band like a new age records band or something, cuz i actually liked current, and didn't associate them with the sxe cheesiness...know who else was damn good back then?...Shotmaker. the first album at least. i can still listen to that today

upfront like what. give me finding and i will be the happiest kid on the planet ari from lifetime on the drum kit oh shit.

more recently stuff that makes my heart race... grey area. not sure if ernie token entry is still edge but doesnt matter they rock out. and alot of other stuff. the edge in music has gone kind of dull. noone is producing xsongsx but what can you do.

straightedge as fuck compilation. xxx some ideas are poisonous comp.

those are good stuff.

this is boston not la. boston is burning.

building comp there ya go.

im not straight edge(im drunk right now). and im not in college cos i dont need that right know. but i know what your talking about, i hate the kids that go to college for the beer, the parties and the cunt... you would expect that it would get better from high school, but i think it gets worse...

funny to see boxcar agree with gb.

hip, whats your aim? drop me a line.

girls suck. i fucking hate them

Originally posted by hipnos

xxxxx.. it's : **********

...but i'm gonna delete this soon bitch! better get on it! haha..:crazy:

too late!

dude. you gave me what 15 minutes?

(remember im not r***e im ogrbdc)

i dont REALLY care but its easier this way

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by ogrBDC

funny to see boxcar agree with gb.

why because he talks shit about me? "ooh ooh goodbye bit my handstyle." it would be more accurate to say that we were both influenced by alert. if that's the problem, jobe you should also go talk to rate, opiate, eat, caype, mune, few, blastoff, etc etc. shit anyone doing a "boston hand," meaning those charming extra lines and calculated straight letters, bit alert. and other orignators of the straight hands... kooks!!... even dudes like target, in a way. kooks is way slept on. i love that dude's shit, and my friend who went to school with him in the 90's tells me some crazzy stories about him, paz, sex, alert, all them. "art night"!!! wednesday nights

i don't really do that sort of alert-y style anymore anyway.

Archived