x4x20x

Guest GoBiloe

Guest GoBiloe

I am so fucking straight edge it's ridiclous. People always want to talk some shit to me about oh, I'm not open-minded, how can you be against something if you haven't done it, and I'm not even going to go into my whole argument I always have to give to justify myself to them... Fuck having to justify your edge, and fuck the haters.... be proud if it's something that comes from within you.... true 'til death motherfuckers!!!

I'll be here tomorrow....

And I'll be here next year

Just like this X on the back of my hand

NOT GOIN NOWHERE.

I'm a person just like you, but I got better things to do

Than sit around, fuck my head, hang out with the living dead, snort white shit up my nose, pass out at the shows

I don't even think about speed

That's something I just don't need...

I've got the straight edge

I'm a person just like you

But I've got better things to do

Than sit around and smoke dope

'Cause I know that I can cope

Laugh at the thought of eating ludes

Laugh at the thought of sniffing glue

Always gonna keep in touch

Never want to use a crutch...

I'VE GOT THE STRAIGHT EDGE.

.that is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who the fuck cares. no one said shit about you. straight edge kids have a good idea but they fuck it up by running around looking like dick heads on an ego trip because they don't do somthing. shut the fuck up and don't do your drugs. no need to talk about it. unless your doing it to be cool then i guesse this post worked.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

I never knew about this whole "straight edge" fiasco until I came to this message board. And I must say, you really are a bunch of nerds. Do you really think you're part of some powerful youth movement or something? Is the system keeping you down because you don't use drugs? Why are you so proud of something that is so trivial? I brush my teeth BEFORE I take a shower. Maybe I should start a band that writes songs about how cool it is to brush your teeth before you take a shower because it really is something to be proud of and beat up everyone that showers prior to brushing their teeth. You sound like an idiot.

i'm straightedge, but do you see me talking shit about everyone here doing drugs? no. i'm not going to get into a big discussion and waste time. read up on the history instead of basing your opinion on one thing someone said on a message board about it.

please think before you genralize.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i'm straightedge, but do you see me talking shit about everyone here doing drugs? no. i'm not going to get into a big discussion and waste time. read up on the history instead of basing your opinion on one thing someone said on a message board about it.

please think before you genralize.

i don't know if that was a response to me at all. i think being straight is a good thing and i have straight edge friends. people like him are who i am talking about. more power to you though. i think i would waste $20 on a pill just to disolve it in his mountain dew.

yes i also belive coke,speed are stupid....but growen weed,mushrooms are not if you think this then your controled by the system.....of course weed and shrooms have been brought down by most of the stupid teenie-bops that rome this site..and just smoke to get fucked up..../

Guest platapie

whos cares if your straight edge. i get drunk all the time smoke weed and do all types of ill shit. does that amek you better then me? i think not.:dazed: he has straight edge eyes. and i used him hahahah take that you pussy

Originally posted by platapie

*whos* cares if *your* straight edge. i get drunk all the time smoke weed and do all types of ill shit. does that *amek* you better then me? i think not.:dazed: he has straight edge eyes. and i used him hahahah take that you pussy

it might make me a little bit of a better speller and typer than you.

Archived