Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

X3

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by the_gooch, Dec 5, 2005.

1. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

2. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

per usual, it looks like its going to follow like six different original comic plotlines, The Dark Phoenix saga among others. However, I'm pretty psyched. It looks pretty good. Kelsey Gramar doesn't even look bad as The Beast. I thought he would suck.
    Angel looks freaking amazing. Lets all cross our fingers and pray for a NON SUCK X3.

3. ILOTSMYBRAIN

ILOTSMYBRAIN Elite Member

4. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Clip didn't work for me. Anywhere else I can see it?

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

shakes head... shoulda been danzig.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. nekro2ala

nekro2ala Junior Member

they put colossus on the team. AWSOME! AWSOME to the MAX!!

8. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

It wont work for me! I hate the world.

Not really.

9. SKOTREL

SKOTREL Member

yeah everybody looks fresh except for juggernaut they made him look stupid as fuck and hes only a normal sized yolked dude, juggernaut was almost the size of the hulk in the comics

.oh well thats what I get for reading the actual comics back in the day and expecting them to at least try to keep it like the original shit.

10. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

11. SpanishBrown1704.CMK.

SpanishBrown1704.CMK. Junior Member

Well, so far most of the changes they've added have been somewhat acceptable..
    I mean, the time line for most of these events is going to be screwed up regardless.
    Some of the X-Men were teenagers when most of these events went down, and others
    were'nt even part of the book until much later..not to mention that the whole Dark
    Phoenix thing started elsewhere..but at least it's not Daredevil..

12. nekro2ala

nekro2ala Junior Member

13. Jack McCoy

Jack McCoy Member

The Chronicles of Narnia coming out soon, hope it's good.

14. coffeedependency

coffeedependency Senior Member

but C.S Lewis got clowned by Freud.
    he was a total cornball.

however, i'll see the movie.

15. Jack McCoy

Jack McCoy Member

Freud was the man, don't get me wrong, but how many of his theories have been shot down by now? You still can't front like Narnia didn't fascinate you as a youngster.