X men 3

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shit was dooddddyyyyyyness

fucking most cliche ridden bullshit ass motherfucking crap

fuck that movie and it's mother

don't waste a fucking dollar on that shit

Yeah really man, so much of it was predictable and fucking CHHHHEEEEEESSEY.

My question is how did that juggernaut bitch thing originate? The video was before the movie came out, and there's no way the comics/cartoons said, "I'm the juggernaut, bitch!" How did this happen?

Oh, and everyone in the theatre laughed their asses off when it showed the trailer for snakes on the plane. It was like, is this a joke? I guess hollywood has come to either remakes, or

YOUVE NEVER BEEN PREPARED FOR ANYTHING LIKE IT

SNAKES

....ON A PLANE!!!!!!!!!!

How did that shit get sold?

Yeah really man, so much of it was predictable and fucking CHHHHEEEEEESSEY.

My question is how did that juggernaut bitch thing originate? The video was before the movie came out, and there's no way the comics/cartoons said, "I'm the juggernaut, bitch!" How did this happen?

i dont know but i do know this.

i was driving on i-95 in the middle of butt fuck counmtry and a drive under a overpass that read " im the juggernaut bitch" in black spray paint

and t was the best momment of my 10 hr drive.

Damn, I was twisted when i wrote that above

anyway

Dehydration woke my ass up

This movie was terrible

it was one cliche after another, like way too many

Everything out of Halle Berry's mouth is worthy of you rolling your eyes, not her fault, it's just a horrible script and she was stuck with a million and one cliches

Even the nerds who clapped at the beginning were silent at the end, and it's hard to tell those guys that this movie sucks...

Everything decent in this movie was in the preview

I kept waiting for the movie to start

Like, ok, here's another remotely cool thing, can the movie get started

Nope, never got started, just kept starting new subplots

Then it's on it's way to a predictable, cheesy ending

This movie is unbelievably bad...

a gang of 13 year old girls could have whipped up a better screenplay at a mothefucking sleepover party

THE ONLY THING WORTH WATCHING IN THAT WHOLE MOVIE IS THAT SCENE WHERE HE SAYS

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH"

All the cool things about Xmen 2 were absent

there were not enough cool moments...

I really hated this movie

Damn, I was twisted when i wrote that above

THE ONLY THING WORTH WATCHING IN THAT WHOLE MOVIE IS THAT SCENE WHERE HE SAYS

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH"

All the cool things about Xmen 2 were absent

there were not enough cool moments...

they actually went back and re did that whole scene to include that line. Since the "im the juggernaut bitch" internet craze started you know they had to try to mooch off

i thought it was alright. not the best one, but alright. definitely too many subplots and the main plot seemed way too rushed. the juggernaut part was dope, and so was wolverine kickin that dude in the balls. the archangel guy was definitely brokeback, and there was no real need for him, he only had what, 3 lines? the part where he saved his old man and then made eye contact was sooooooo stupid.... and ghey.

Everything out of Halle Berry's mouth is worthy of you rolling your eyes, not her fault, it's just a horrible script and she was stuck with a million and one cliches

Very true...poor halle berry, cause she's hot and can be a good actress. Like when she gets up off the couch and said "They can't cure you. you know why? cause there's nothing to cure! there's nothing wrong with you! or anyone for that matter!" I understand storm's opinion but that was the most cliche bullshit in the world.

They even got Wolverine to be cliche. He did that little pep talk all like "WERE XMEN. ALL OF US." that term had never been used before in the movies had it? and the first time he says it was in a group of 3 men and 3 women? Lawl?

Once I got over the cheesy lines and lack of depth (and aforementioned "I'm here, I', queer" parts, it was pretty good. I thought it was better than the first two, simply because they had some nice mutant team work type battles going on.

I think what sucked was Magneto's henchmen were wack. The asian guy had the stupidest power I've ever seen. And when Wolverine went on that bloodbath, he killed ten mutants, but you only get to see one of their powers (which was kinda shitty).

The projector cut out during the final scene after the credits. I tried to get vouchers for me and my buddies, but they wouldn't do it. Dude at guest services was like "it's only the final 20 seconds" and I was saying "and I'm a Marvel fan boy here on opening day...so what?"

I never really liked the first two that much, but I actually liked this one. It's still not great, though.

CHEESY: Magneto's henchmen, Angel busting out, and Iceman vs. Fireguy.

AWESOME: Horny Phoenix, naked Rebecca Romijn, Kitty Pryde as a badass. I'm so happy they focused on her so much. It actually makes me hope for a next one featuring the younger generation.

ALSO CHEESY: why did all of Magneto's boys have to be industrial goth punks?

Cosigned.

And nah, I didn't stay after the credits, but I read what happened. Judging by the ending and that, x3 was not the last of the series. You can read what happened (along with a summary of the entire plot) at the wikipedia page.

there was this making of the movie thing on some channel yesterday, hugh jackman really wants to do a solo with just wolverine, you know the whole "weapon x" story. some guy wrote one up, and he's always wanted to do that. anyways. was gambit in the movie? i havent seen it yet, but gambit was the fucking pimp man. in the first movie you can catch a quick look at jubilee (from the tv series) and dr hank mcCoy is talking on the television at the bar too. when i was watching the behind the scenes i was real pleased to see that colosus throws wolverine into battle, altho it wasnt how he launched him in the comic book, at least the threw it in there. the whole 2 seconds he was in x2 i was hoping he would do that. another thing, what happened to sentinals? i saw none. wierd. i think they should definitly do an x movie with apocolypse or onslaught. cause that shit was fuckin bad when iceman got a hole punched through him and couldnt go back to human form until it healed.

okay, i think im done now. to much babble.

ill go see the movie next week