Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

X-Mas gift ideas....ask about them here

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by $360, Nov 25, 2003.

1. $360

$360 Elite Member

ok i know thanksgiving isnt over yet but im on the fucking ball about this shit, you should be to. this is the place to ask about things that youre thinking about getting for holidays but might not know much about. maybe someone will be able to help you out.

so heres my question:

Playstation 2 "Eye Toy"

any good?anyone have it yet?im thinking about getting it for my brother but theres a good chance that it might suck. MOOGLE? maybe you know?

id post photos of it but it dosnt come up in a google search.

2. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

ok ok I need help..Right basically i`m off to New York in Jan yeah and well, I was there in Sept and went to see all my colleagues cos it was like the annual golf day so anyway I got on really well with one of the girls, and we like talk everyday since and get on well really well..Prob is I have a girlfriend and I think she has a boyfreind but we both don`t mention them like ever, so getting to the point what should I get her for a late xmas pressie, oh yeah and it`s like her 21st in Feb so like waht should I do?

Oh yeah nothing to do with this but I knocked over one of the firms clients in one of the golf buggy things, I mean clean over,,(and I still have a job) yepeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. $360

$360 Elite Member

:lol:

my hat is off to you

4. AGENT SICKS

AGENT SICKS New Jack

what do yall usually get yer girl?

5. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Yeah I kinda thought about that, but this can`t be too personal if you know what I mean, jewellery and shit aint playing it cool..That will look a bit I dunno...

6. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

:idea:
    Gift certificate from The Body SHop
    thats what I would prefer from a crush/friend, anyway.:eek:

7. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Hey your a legend! thx

8. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Yeah I did the fridge thing, but every time I filled it up with beer it would generally go that day, that was the only prob!

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

my cousin works for the corporate offices!!!

which gives me an idea...what is your best scent and i'll send you something in that scent with yuor card...if you want of course.

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

he always has trouble buying me stuff. but he slipped a couple of times and he's buying a new digi cam....the expensive kind. ;) oh la-la. i know he's mentioned something about lacoste....

i know i will get him some gun accessories because i know he likes those things. he's mentioned ben sherman. but the first lacoste store opened here in sf so i'm gonna get him a lacoste jacket.

11. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

No prob
    :)
    Dlush, perfume/oils are about the only thing I don't get from the bod shop (I get em from an incense store)...so you choose;)

12. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

13. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

my gf's lisense was suspended because of too many speeding tickets, so im buying her a radar detector. any body know of some good ones? im looking to spend around $100

14. Wink ONE

Wink ONE Junior Member

I'm also one of them digi cam wanters..it'd probably be one of my only presents, but it'd be cool with me..It's a good investment..

I checked out that site and the buyers guide..and everything else..I'm not sure what half that shit meant..

But, Like Tease, I want to hear some sort of testimony from those who have digi cams they like..or don't like..

15. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

you can always get them some underwear and stuff...cuzs then its like buying a gift for yourself and the dont even no it..heh

my girl is all into graff so proly something framed or old cans of paint...uhhh yeh

necklce and shitz r always good too

help me...i guess i am in a hole:confused: