Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wy do you guy treat girls like such crap

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beatupjettapainter, Dec 6, 2001.

1. beatupjettapainter

beatupjettapainter Junior Member

why is it that a girl can give a guy her all and treat him so well and then in the long run he treats her like crap and cheats on he and makes excuses for his wrong doings but just enough to keep her there well knowing that he doesnt want to let her go but fucking w/ her just enough so that she will stay and be there for him forever. well i think thats fuct up and will not stand for it:king: :king:

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

not with me,baby

human nature is a strange thing.....

3. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

i have found quite the opposite in my years of girl getting...
    girls constantly treat me like crap unless i act like a dick
    girls all say they want a nice guy but i think its a load of crap
    im nice and i get shit on, maybe its just the chicks around here? im not sure, but im pretty sure its universal

4. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

girls do the same thing it works both ways,except its usually worse for us cause they usually leave us broke!:mad:

5. snafuno

snafuno Guest

why is it that a girl can give a guy her all and treat him so well and then in the long run he treats her like crap and cheats on he and makes excuses for his wrong doings but just enough to keep her there well knowing that he doesnt want to let her go but fucking w/ her just enough so that she will stay and be there for him forever. well i think thats fuct up and will not stand for it

mAYBE your all in not good enough for the guy? Just quit lowering you damn standards and a good one will come along!! :rolleyes:

6. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

most of the nice girls go for asshole guys. if you choose an asshole over a nice guy, you deserve everything you get

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

damn straight

8. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

oh jeez... someone's gonna get kicked in the balls.

9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

^^^^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^^^^^^

10. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

Because she lets him do it.

Don't get me wrong, men treat women horribly, even opress them - but women allow it to happen. No doubt you own a few pairs of heels, even tho they are PROVEN to give you arthritis in your knees..........I hate how thick women are.

11. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

for the record, i try to be as nice to girls as possible...
    i know for a fact guys in general can be dicks too, but just cause many are, dont treat me like an asshole ahead of time just cause another guy treated you like shit...my feelings about the whole thing...

"fuck you....fuck you....fuck you.....youre cool....fuck you. im out."

12. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Right now I have a boyfriend that's super nice to me, and treats me really well. He has 3 older sisters so he's even willing to buy me tampons and bleed all over his bed.

:)

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

oh gross.....:spent:

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Thats what i wanted to think of as soon as i wake up in the morning thanks...

15. metallix

metallix Elite Member

heh, that groooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

why does he buy you tampons when he can just steal them from his sisters? ahaha